Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

My good friend graduates from Akron as an electrical engineer, made these as a graduation gift for him. Hopefully they come before May 9th, even tho they say May 12th right now.
I got mine a week earlier than I was supposed according to the original email, so I wouldn't be too worried.  Great design btw!

@rodriguezr   About time we saw a pair with a green glow sole that wasn't yeezys.  Those are beautiful 
smokin.gif

I was prepared to be very disappointed opening the box, but I'm actually really glad I didn't go purple on purple, it toned them down a bit, and I like it. 

Grabbed some quick shots outside.  

View media item 1474339
I wouldn't change a thing in retrospect, really pleased with how they came out.  

The volt sole and speckled heel pieces are probably my favorite parts, really pop.  
Is that Black Upper?

These came out great.

Waiting on a CC refund from Nike so I can whip up this 57 :pimp:

Last edited:

I was prepared to be very disappointed opening the box, but I'm actually really glad I didn't go purple on purple, it toned them down a bit, and I like it. 

Grabbed some quick shots outside.  

I wouldn't change a thing in retrospect, really pleased with how they came out.  

The volt sole and speckled heel pieces are probably my favorite parts, really pop.  
I went with more of a kobe v version of the chaos so I did the navy on top with purple under and white fingers. These look great though. Can't wait for mine to get in

Anybody else getting "Product not available"?

They're in the process of adding new options? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom