Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Crown Jewel arrived.
Wish I would have ordered 2. Hope they bring the option back.
They fit the same as the Kobe. I am size 13 in Jordan and 14 in Kobe. Ordered 14 in these and they fit perfect. Fit a lot like the Kobe Venomenon. Lot of padding in the heel.
View media item 1289240View media item 1322864

View media item 1322865View media item 1322866

View media item 1322867View media item 1322869

Very nice and very Lower Merion like without the pink sole of course.. Makes me want an Aces colorway...

Sup everyone! New here, first post! ordered these last night, thought i'd share with you guys...

Sir Cruso Crown Jewels are literally PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav ive seen so far including KI's pe's

why do u think they took the burgendy (team red,wine) color down for the overlay (i think its over and not underlay they removed it from) ????????? any idea ????

they GOTTA bring it back, FAST !

Got started email on these..........................................and went ahead and ordered these. Can't wait to see how they turn out will be very good or real bad
laugh.gif

Not a size 9 and not interested but I'm wondering what you would base the colorway off of?  A preliminary design might get other people interested.

Not all the way sure was hoping to brainstorm with someone that was interested and we could come up with an idea

I can't wait to see those Prelude 5 come out. Wanted to do it but passed. If they are nice I'll cop.

I ordered the red option that was replaced with pink so I guess they just gave me pink

I can't wait to see those Prelude 5 come out. Wanted to do it but passed. If they are nice I'll cop.
Didn't want to wait. Not sure if they will be taking down more options.

Fingers crossed they turn out good.

Went with purple laces as I have black if need to switch out.

Which liner did you go with photo blue or the game royal?

Back
Top Bottom