Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

I was impressed with my first ID's i want a second. This is what I came up with. I cant decide between these two.

You going to mess around and end up with 25 pairs.

Btw whats turn around time???

Last edited:
About 18-20 days from order placed to in hand.
Just wanted to make sure I ordered the pairs I really wanted before they start pulling options like they did with the Team Red.

I regret not pulling the trigger on the crown jewels but, I seen these on twitter (@dlmacarro) and will have to order these sometime in the next couple of days.

View media item 1336334

Last edited:

Team Red upper is back.
Nice dude thanks for the info!  Been waiting for this so I can make that Cavs colorway he wore in Brooklyn.

Can anyone tell me if the one  ID default example colorway with the Team Red mesh overlay is the same as these here? 

Got shipped email and they have already left customs.............................Also ordered another Crown Jewel. This time without Grey underlay.

Ordered 12-23. Scehduled delivery 1-8

Last edited:
Been debating if I should pull a trigger on a Duke ID. I remember reading that Kyrie was seen at a Duke game with a Duke Kyrie 1 but I could not find any images of the PE. If someone could lead me in the direction of finding it, it would be appreciated. But this is the CW I'm thinking of getting if I can't find the PE Kyrie wore.

Back
Top Bottom