Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Thanks for the feedback guys, I will give it a little more thought and post up pics when I receive them...this is my 1st nike ID, really good price and amount of custom options.  The outsole/midsole allows alot of freedom to create some really dope concepts.  If Nike can add some different materials for the swoosh itll be even better.  I also want the option to make the tongue spiky like the ASG too!

If Nike can add some different materials for the swoosh itll be even better.  I also want the option to make the tongue spiky like the ASG too!
That option will be available when the ASG id's release next week...also, there are a couple reviews on weartesters.com for this shoe

I placed my first iD order on the Kyrie's today. Since i'll never own a pair of Plats, I decided to go with the color scheme. I think it looks great on the Kyrie's.

Going with these for the next pair.  I just wish that Nike allowed University Gold for the 2 Finger Overlay.  Oh well this is as close to the PE I can get.

Kept it simple, truth be told I was trying to recreate the Dr. Doom Foams in a way.

My pair broke down a few years ago, easily my personal favorite Nike ever.

Here's to hoping these arent a GR someday

View media item 1394008

Kept it simple, truth be told I was trying to recreate the Dr. Doom Foams in a way.

[/quote]

Mad dope .

this looks tight i had dr. dooms too and balled in them until the foam became mushy lol...i saw the BHM today at FL last size 8.5 all they had, my size too i was so tempted but i think i want to ID...i tried them on and my first impression are they feel very responsive and traction allows to make sharp cuts, good for guards.  i was expecting them to be much stiffer but the padding inside was comfortable enough.  i messed around with the id some more and now i have no clue what to go with hahaha some mock ups and favorites ive seen in this thread.  i really like the top right pair:

Last edited:
my first Kyrie i did wasn't to happy with it i didnt put to much thought in so im going return them(sucks nike using the stickers for the personal iD on the tongue)

mlps-zoom-kobe-iv-2.jpg

I'm looking to go with an MPLS design on this shoe, and I was just wondering if anybody thinks I'm taking a risk by making the sole GITD? I want it to pretty much resemble the Kobe 4, and I just don't want the 2 different blues to look wayyyy off. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom