Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

UPS driver had to deliver these today due to the weather delay.  Funny thing is that she delivered my package to an apartment with the same number in a different complex.  Good thing I have the number to the local dispatch.  He was able to put me in contact with the driver and she told me about the mistake.  She said she was going to drive and get the package, but I beat her to it.  I did call her to let her know it was still at the door where she left it though.

Anyway, I'm glad to have these, but I realized I ordered the wrong laces.  So I ordered another pair with all the correct specs.

UPS driver had to deliver these today due to the weather delay.  Funny thing is that she delivered my package to an apartment with the same number in a different complex.  Good thing I have the number to the local dispatch.  He was able to put me in contact with the driver and she told me about the mistake.  She said she was going to drive and get the package, but I beat her to it.  I did call her to let her know it was still at the door where she left it though.

Anyway, I'm glad to have these, but I realized I ordered the wrong laces.  So I ordered another pair with all the correct specs.
Clean .. like em

View media item 1435959

What's wrong with your lace color bro? I did a "double nickel" inspired pair myself! I can't wait until they come in!!!!

How long these been taking most of you to get them? Was thinking of ordering for my son but am sure he would love them by this time next month. Possible or unlikely?

Thanks in advance. Love the colors and combos you all have come up with so far.

Can't you just paint it yourself? Ordered some Kobe xs with the same intention. I have the paint, just waiting on the shoe

How long these been taking most of you to get them? Was thinking of ordering for my son but am sure he would love them by this time next month. Possible or unlikely?

Thanks in advance. Love the colors and combos you all have come up with so far.
^ was like 26 or 27 days
I put my order in for my 2 pair of Kyries' on Feb 21st. Got the starting email for both on the 26th and not a peep since.

I ID'd 2 pair of the Kobe 9 Mamba Moments back on Dec 14th. Received my 1st pair on Dec 29th & the other on January 9th.

I figured the Kyries would be made quicker since there's no fancy materials like leather or flyknit on the shoe but I'm looking at a estimated delivery date of Mar 31st on both. I also put in an order for 2 Air Max 90 ID's at the same time as my Kyries and those haven't even started.....so to answer your question who knows

Just got mine back from my friend who does customs so I have not taken my own pictures yet. He added the custom touch to them to finish the Doernbecher 9 theme I was going for. I personally love them.  Can't see the id but tongue says "Pollito" and the heel "17"

Last edited:

Just got mine back from my friend who does customs so I have not taken my own pictures yet. He added the custom touch to them to finish the Doernbecher 9 theme I was going for. I personally love them.  Can't see the id but tongue says "Pollito" and the heel "17"
Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom