Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

might do 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

We, couple of friends and I, decided to each make a WTF inspired Kyrie id. and well here they are. We decided on keeping the others shoe to each have a unique pair and IMO I think they came out great .
Whoever left with the pair on the far right (black shoe and volt shoe) has the best pair imo.  That said, they're all super dope, repped for sure.

@Tomba

Please post pics when they do. I have a similar id i want to make and want to see how yours comes out.
Changed laces from  Kobe 8 pair I never wore...

This design was inspired by the Nike Air ACG Mowab...

I will continue to look for the right laces as the stock ones I couldnt decide on...but for now this is the shoe

The yellow underneath mixed with th grey upper DOES make it look TAN
happy.gif

Last edited:
@Tomba WOOOOOOO Those came out CLEAN! You are making my decision tougher an tougher.
if i was able to get the kind of reflective laces that the all star has it'd be a wrap...

Can anyone link me to a place i can get flat reflective laces LIKE the kyrie all star ones?

or a place that has two tone laces LIKE the kyries? Specifically like the kyries?

Might be done with the Kyrie iD tho I have a ton I'd LIKE to do but this last one took over a month to turnaround. at this rate the next ones would get here beginning of May.

These are the other id's I have in mind

Kyrie's are quickly becoming the most sought after shoe. I feel bad for CP3, his designers don't help his brand at all. This Kyrie's first shoe and it's more popular and better looking than any of the CP3's. `

Kyrie's are quickly becoming the most sought after shoe. I feel bad for CP3, his designers don't help his brand at all. This Kyrie's first shoe and it's more popular and better looking than any of the CP3's. `

IMO that goes for any one that signs with Jordan. I don't think Jordan will ever allow anyone to have a shoe better than the retros.

Shoot of these Hardens PE have been better than some sig JB athletes.

Just went through the whole thread, some of these designs are straight fire! Kyrie has been my favorite player since he joined the league so definitely gonna have to cop at least one pair. I already have too many shoes but I have to lmao. Might have to steal some of your ideas!

^^Sonofafitch2

Think of it as a investment. What if you're in a financial bind and need some cash quick. These will be high in demand and can be sold for a scarlett penny.

Last edited:
Quote:
Look at the white sacramento pair that just got posted there isnt really a color difference imo its just letting you know that those areas have been treated with something. you can tell its got some glossy substance on the toe area where the "grey" would be, most likely to prevent rippage of the material.

thanks...that pair is raw too...good job

Back
Top Bottom