Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

First pair of iD's, been contemplating these for months now and finally pulled the trigger. Used the XDR because there mostly going to be used on an outdoor court, curious to see how the XDR holds up comparatively. ETA is 6/15 and i can't wait for these to come in. Inspiration was K1X Anti-Gravity's, would of liked either navy laces or the dark grey that would match the XDR on the mid sole but i really love the way they are looking. I'm scared for how much im going to love them because I have like 3 other designs I'm fighting myself on
View media item 1526319

Man, y'all are cooking in here 
nthat.gif

Almost finished email for the cavs finals edition....
GOOD GOD!!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

These are gonna be a problem

I am trying to come up with a Knicks Colorway, and i completely suck at ID'ing shoes.. What do you guys think of these ? Any help would be super appreciated!

Thanks
Both aren't bad

#1 has a sporty look with the white shark teeth

but, I think #2 would shut ish down... like a knicks version of the deceptive red colorway (i would change the laces, but that about it)

Both aren't bad

#1 has a sporty look with the white shark teeth

but, I think #2 would shut ish down... like a knicks version of the deceptive red colorway (i would change the laces, but that about it)

Thanks. Yeah I think I might just do white laces. Appreciate the input

I decided to be unoriginal and also go for the Yeezy inspired Kyries.. Which GITD sole do I choose? Volt or the other green option?

Thanks! Finally my first Yeezy ID, I'm a little excited and also a little ashamed for finally giving in to the hype. But the Kyrie's look so good in that colorway! 

who cares about the hype... If you like the colorway that's what matters..

Back
Top Bottom