Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

they fit a bit more snug then Kobes Xs. its not an uncomfortable snug though, like kobe IVs where I had to size up .5

Still waiting for the right time to order my UNC pair. 
embarassed.gif

Guys did anyone make a finals pair ? The pair from the 1 game kyrie actually played in ? Tryna make it despite the gold heel accent since that option still isnt on ID 

Finals kind of pair minus the gold heel. Also had to go full translucent sole cause yeah kyries top was normal bottom was trans but i loved the color i wanted to do it when someone did this color with the green glow bottom (plus had a $30 coupon that had to be used todayView media item 1607317)

probably been discussed before but is the bright crimson a light red / pink? I ordered the pure platinum yeezy cw today for $125.

oh crap. so i should try to get it switched to the other red option really fast?
If you used a 30 off coupon talk to nike via chat and have them cancel , the coupon will be good to go again after they cancel your pair and they can send you a link to re-do that 1 part of the shoe , I had to do it 

I will def take that as a compliment. Hopefully it means I am making some good ones because I like most of Pumper's.

Yeah. All of pumpers anx yours come out great. There hasn't been one I haven't liked from either one of you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom