Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

These Kyrie1 iD's were inspired by the Prototype Sample that was found on the Nike SNKRS app. These are definitely not for everyone, and that's totally fine... I liked them so much that I had to order two pairs!

View media item 1821943
View media item 1821944

-Jermaine

Fire!! I love that design and wish I would have thought of that. Not for everyone but all that matters is that the wearer likes them, of course.

I ordered my ID's on thanksgiving. My tracking update on UPS' site says that the export documentation is incomplete or missing. Has this happened to anyone else? They've been sitting in customs with no update since Thursday.

I ordered my ID's on thanksgiving. My tracking update on UPS' site says that the export documentation is incomplete or missing. Has this happened to anyone else? They've been sitting in customs with no update since Thursday.

My Kyrie IDs have the same exact thing going on right now. Theres no say on if it will be fixed soon.

Told myself after my third pair I was done buying Kyrie 1s...
However, I was bout to make/order another pair this morning, but they're gone.
I feel like a piece of me died :stoneface:

These Kyrie1 iD's were inspired by the Prototype Sample that was found on the Nike SNKRS app. These are definitely not for everyone, and that's totally fine... I liked them so much that I had to order two pairs!

-Jermaine
Are the prototypes also glow midsole/outsole or did you do that yourself?

^Clean 
smokin.gif

Looks like UPS doesnt mess around if your package gets caught up in customs. 2 days ago it was still chillin in China, arrived in Anchorage Alaska yesterday evening around 6 o clock, and is now on the truck for delivery right now in Canton, Ohio. Thats impressive.

HeywoodJablome - Not sure if the Prototype had a glow midsole/outsole, but it looked off white to me. That's kinda why I went with a glow color.

-Jermaine

Got my ID's yesterday. My first kyrie. I wanted to ID a pair in the spring and just put it off. I wish I would have got on the train then, these shoes are nice.

Back
Top Bottom