Kyrie 1

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Kyrie 1 Dream's for a decent price? I don't understand why the resale is so high for them on eBay. Looking for a size 10.

ASG shirt for $9.99 (shipping is $9 though), still half off. Looks like one of each size, I bought the large yesterday. If you're going to buy the Flytrap or anything with free shipping, grab the shirt. I had reward points so I didn't pay anything.
http://www.citygear.com/nike-kyrie-all-star-tee.html

Repped man. Came out $19.21 shipped to me. Which is cheaper than my swoosh acct. Going to be nice to have the tee to match my ASG's :smokin :smokin :smokin

Its been mentioned before, we think it's the PE he's been wearing But this new information comfirms it will be releasing in mens.
smokin.gif
Like everything but the white midsole.

Will prob pass.

Kyrie rocks the knee high socks and flops em down. I tried to do that when I accidentally copped the wrong elite socks :smh:

My BHM's came straight out the box feeling broken in. The rest are taking time. Too bad I'm selling my BHM's for a pair of I.Ds (i got too many black/white shoes although the BHM Kyries are one of my favorites).

Just came back from ordering my Flytraps at the local FTL. Got to see the Dukes. They are very nice in person! That white sole is the gift and curse. I think it sucks because it will be a dirt magnet, but that along with the metallic blue heel cup makes the shoe! Definitely will be grabbing them!

it's the white for bottom me too.
laugh.gif
Went to a HOH in San Diego (downtime after Legoland) to see if they had dropped and no dice.

I don't mind waiting, just hope they don't raffle them, because I'm not home till Wednesday.
That's crazy. White gives shoes contrast and makes them look much better. I'm not a fan of shoes that don't have some sort of white to them. For example, the DRs.

I like the white/infrareds, pretty nice colorway.  

It's funny that due to Kyrie's sock/lockdown method, I usually have to see the colorway being worn by someone else, or the shoe by itself before I can tell if I like it. 

Between his crazy "Hooter's waitress sock ruffling," and him tying the top lace so tight the tongue looks like it's trying to break free against the sock layers...it's hard to get a good look.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

If you're looking for Dukes or Flytraps check your local DSG. Every release has sat on shelves. We still have like 10-12 pairs of Flytraps left at my store. And DSG will accept coupons on almost anything. So you can get them for a discount. 
Good looking out. I'll be searching for some DSG coupons then.

kind of like this shirt
Even digging the socks. Kyrie logo is actually a good look too.

Duke colors have always appealed to me but never seen a Duke cw on a shoe I liked. Definitely getting these, maybe the shirt and hat as well. Count me in on the Kyrie bandwagon.

Would actually be interested in seeing these in a UNC colorway as well but with that rivalry and all I know we won't be seeing those. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom