Kyrie 1

Did i get it right? No Release in Europe/Germany? For Sure?

Apparently the "Dreams" will not release in Europe, but the "Deceptive Reds" will on January 10th! They will release on Nike an
View media item 1308340
Tried on the Dreams today (please excuse my Polo socks lol) and I'm impressed. It was a very comfortable shoe it is a little tight in the mid foot but as someone stated you can wear them and work them in a bit. I will definitely be copping a couple different colorways of this shoe and probably an ID too

what size did you try on? True to size or not?

Kyrie 1's have so much potential man, both on the court and for casual wear.. 
nthat.gif

Kyrie used up all his energy at MSG debuting his signature. Been playing mediocre since. Maybe he doesn't deserve a sig :lol:

All jokes aside though, I'm ready for 12/23

Kyrie spotted wearing a Duke PE at the Duke/UCONN game tonight. Excited to see it up close. Duke always gets dope PEs

I feel like this is a low quality shoe. It looks cheap to me. Take the Nike check off of it and it looks like it belongs at Pay Less. Not my cup of tea... not even for hooping. I can get a Hyperdunk/Clutchfit/Crazy light boost all for the same price if not cheaper. I was on the bandwagon for a while but now I think its an easy pass. The sexy CW's of the Dreams and the Reds give off the illusion that this is a dope shoe, but in all reality its nothing more than a Nike Prime Hype in disguise. Kyrie's PE Hyperdunks are tight, but this is just subpar... Just my 2 cents. 

Last edited:
after seeing the dreams in person imma have to pass very disappointing up close oh well nothing this holiday grabs my attention on to 2015

I feel like this is a low quality shoe. It looks cheap to me. Take the Nike check off of it and it looks like it belongs at Pay Less. Not my cup of tea... not even for hooping. I can get a Hyperdunk/Clutchfit/Crazy light boost all for the same price if not cheaper. I was on the bandwagon for a while but now I think its an easy pass. The sexy CW's of the Dreams and the Reds give off the illusion that this is a dope shoe, but in all reality its nothing more than a Nike Prime Hype in disguise. Kyrie's PE Hyperdunks are tight, but this is just subpar... Just my 2 cents. 

I see what you're saying but I think it's expected to be "cheap" compared to the other sigs, not just in price but also with Nike's tech. It's his first sig, Nike's not gonna roll out flyknit, flywire, posite, full-length zoom, or anything else like that for their least accomplished sig athlete. At $110, it's exactly what I'd expect for his first shoe.

If anything, it looks like they decided to put the focal point on traction. Hopefully these use that Kobe 9 or Jordan XX8 rubber. That alone would make these extremely playable.

Last edited:

People thought the same about the KD1, 2 and 3...

@SneakerFree  your comment about using the same rubber compound as the KB 9 or Jordan XX8 is exactly what I'm hoping for.  My iDs are in today so we'll see

Got my iDs in today
smokin.gif
  these feel great

Went TTS and they fit me a lot like the Kobe V, VI and 8.  My foot is on the narrow side but wide footers still might be good TTS if you like them snug.  Will post thoughts after hooping in them tomorrow or Sunday

Got my iDs in today :smokin   these feel great

Went TTS and they fit me a lot like the Kobe V, VI and 8.  My foot is on the narrow side but wide footers still might be good TTS if you like them snug.  Will post thoughts after hooping in them tomorrow or Sunday

Pic?

Back
Top Bottom