Kyrie 1

The coupon seems a little weird but it basically gives you a $20 discount and then you're supposed to select the 1 day shipping option to get free shipping.
what coupon are you using for $20 off and free shipping. all i found was the 15% off coupon

I would assume they are

The-Nike-Kyrie-1-Will-Also-Be-Available-For-Young-Athletes-10.jpg
Oh so the first color isn't available for kids?

I might have to actually try this. I usually just avoid shoes with heel slippage for ball
You gotta give it a shot.  Makes a surprising difference.  If you check youtube there are some good vids demonstrating how to do it if you need

The coupon seems a little weird but it basically gives you a $20 discount and then you're supposed to select the 1 day shipping option to get free shipping.
what coupon are you using for $20 off and free shipping. all i found was the 15% off coupon
@sneakersnake12 It was the code NBAFS1.  It gave a 19.95 discount, which is what it costs to have them shipped next day.  Basically, it was a code for free 1 day shipping, not 19.95 discount and free shipping.  You could choose the cheapest shipping option and receive the difference in the form of a discount.  What I did to get free 2 day shipping was signed in to my Shop Runner account.

Does anyone know if or when the dreams will restock? My size already sold out and I do not want to pay over retail :smh:

@sneakersnake12 It was the code NBAFS1.  It gave a 19.95 discount, which is what it costs to have them shipped next day.  Basically, it was a code for free 1 day shipping, not 19.95 discount and free shipping.  You could choose the cheapest shipping option and receive the difference in the form of a discount.  What I did to get free 2 day shipping was signed in to my Shop Runner account.
thanks for clearing that up. Merry christmas man

thanks for clearing that up. Merry christmas man
No problem.  Merry Christmas to you too.

I'm also really liking the Deceptive Red pair.  If these feel good on court, I'll be picking those up as well.  I've got a backlog of shoes to test out on court.  I'm sure most people do. Lol

more on feet please if you have the time.. i want these, but i'm being hesitant because i did all my last minute shopping today, and i don't know if i should spend more money 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if or when the dreams will restock? My size already sold out and I do not want to pay over retail :smh:

Call the HOH in Grandville, Michigan in the River town crossings mall. I think I was the only person to cop them today. Im sure they can send you a pair to your local HOH.

Call the HOH in Grandville, Michigan in the River town crossings mall. I think I was the only person to cop them today. Im sure they can send you a pair to your local HOH.

I'm thinking these are going to sit..won't be able to pick up till tommorrow

Last edited:
Some helpful information for people who went TTS when they ordered online and are concerned about sizing or fit. If you pop out the insole (I know this is no huge secret) they actually feel really comfortable and unlike that hard plastic like feel you'd traditionally encounter at the bottom of the shoe after you remove the insole, the Kyrie 1 actually has another layer of soft cushining under the insole. For those who purchased them from the store and went TTS but the shoe still feels slightly snug etc try out removing the insole. It actually feels like there's an insole still in the shoe.

View media item 1318466View media item 1318467

Last edited:
so these only released at HOH and NDC? Are they also available at Nike Towns?

Very pleased with my recent purchases from Nike. Glad they gave us a Harden PE, hopefully a sig to come in the near future.

The Swoosh giving Kyrie the royalty treatment. Legit shoe box, tissue paper and they stuffed the kicks with shoe trees. I like.

Performance input soon.
View media item 1318532

Man, I was hoping these were going to sit a little while. Oh well, I'm sure resale won't be bad

Picked up mine early morning...fit snug around ankle but for the most part true to size...similar fit to kd iv

Back
Top Bottom