Kyrie 1

nerd.gif

As long as the overlay/underlay aren't ridiculously mismatched between the right and left shoe, it could work. Do what you want with the swooshes, lining, two-finger, and spikes, but man, I really don't want one shoe to be that Flytrap green, and another to be Australia yellow.

As long as the overlay/underlay aren't ridiculously mismatched between the right and left shoe, it could work. Do what you want with the swooshes, lining, two-finger, and spikes, but man, I really don't want one shoe to be that Flytrap green, and another to be Australia yellow.
but that's what makes it so wt and less um kobe9
laugh.gif

Unless they come up with a new design for underlay there really only two options.
1.) One shoe has Dream underlay other has USA
2.) They fade the usa into dream flipped on each shoe (one has usa at tod fades into dream up top, other has dream at toe fades into usa

Unless they come up with a new design for underlay there really only two options.
1.) One shoe has Dream underlay other has USA
2.) They fade the usa into dream flipped on each shoe (one has usa at tod fades into dream up top, other has dream at toe fades into usa

The teaser image seems like it has the USA underlay, in USA colors. The prints wouldn't bother me so much, I'm more concerned with the idea of like, the left shoe being Flytrap Green with the USA printed underlay, while the Right being a completely different color with zero left-to-right flow, like Australia Yellow with a multi-Dream underlay.

Just saying I think the WT-'s that work best employ a unified palette, like the WT-Lebron 11, and this year's KD. They both have a white base that acts as a canvas for all of the prints and colors/textures used throughout. They're still loud as hell, but it doesn't look as goofy/unwearable as some of the more intense WT-s like the Kobe 8 and KD 6--or more recently the WT-Lebron 12.

WT-s are often executed better when there's some level of continuity from left to right, without that, they often look like a gaudy, and deliberate mess.

Last edited:
The teaser image seems like it has the USA underlay, in USA colors. The prints wouldn't bother me so much, I'm more concerned with the idea of like, the left shoe being Flytrap Green with the USA printed underlay, while the Right being a completely different color with zero left-to-right flow, like Australia Yellow with a multi-Dream underlay.

this is exactly how i see them designing them. the flytrap green with the USA underlay, and then either the easter purple or tour yellow with the dream underlay on it

I would've agreed on the "what the" being played out before the KD7 "what the" dropped,

but they pleasantly surprised me on the execution of those so it all boils down to that for me

I ain't jumping just cause they called "what the" though... cough cough *kobe9* cough

Dream swoosh and the BHM heel cup is
smokin.gif

Hope this is going to be the "What The".

Not a fan of the midsole. They should have used the All Star game Cement.

Still looks good though.

Last edited:
The Kobe 8s are the best one's. Nike is forcing some of them, like the Air Maxs and Kobe 9s. So unnecessary

I love/hate the 8 (it would be cool to have for retail) but the 8 in terms of colorway mash up is :x

For me personally its WTL 11, WTKD 6, WTKD 7, WTMVP 10 WTK 7, WTKD 5, WTK 8 WTK 9....... WTL 12 (If it ever drops)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom