Kyrie 1

ending off the line finally ordering the one ID i've been waiting to make. this shoe has been fun

god damnit :lol: well those will be copped, wayyy to clean. im a sucker for white

Last edited:
Sooooo are we getting those or not.

We thought this was going to happen with the rises and it didn't happen.

Just give it time. I bet we get a release of them. Theres now a home pair of CP3 Jordan 13's releasing strictly in China on the 11th as well.

I'm sure we will; probably similar to the Rise release situation. Loving the Nickel logo on the tongue and the 5s on the heel liner. Would be insane if Nike followed up the double-nickel with the 57-game, even if it's based off the PE Kyrie wore during media day. Probably not, but the double nickel came absolutely out of nowhere.

Bruuuuuuuuh. Those are clean!! Although I'm kinda mad they didn't have two different colors for the teeth - that was one of my biggest gripes about the Rise. 

Just give it time. I bet we get a release of them. Theres now a home pair of CP3 Jordan 13's releasing strictly in China on the 11th as well.

well i guess those CP3 jordans are a legit China exclusive. I hope these dont follow suit

Last edited:
Top 5 material ? The details make these so nice. Just like the All Stars, simple color way with dope little details throughout the shoe.

I hope they release in the US because I'm in.

I was done and just sat waiting for December for the 2's or if the ID option on the 2 came out but now I'm all in for these first :smile:

Back
Top Bottom