Kyrie 1

Actual, in-hand pics of Double Nickels courtesy of IG user extrayao. Tumbled leather on the tongue, mmm.
nthat.gif
 Will most definitely be copped if dropped in the U.S. 

Those double nickels will be copped. Anyone know if they'll be $110 or $130? Just curious. Will be buying either way.

Man... really thought I was cool without picking up any more 1s, but the opening nights are just too clean 
smokin.gif

Seeing the Double Nickels and Uncle Drews, I can't even choose a Top 3. It would be more like a Top 10.

Double Nickels aren't better than the Uncle Drew. Not saying that because the latter is limited either. Surprised Rovell got a set. He's not one of the usual VIPs that gets one of these limited packages.

Late to the party, I know, never got around to copping any Kyrie 1s, but I'm liking the opening nights/double nickels, and at that price
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I give the Uncle Drews the edge but the Double Nickels are definitely fire as well. Too much heat dropping the week of Thanksgiving!!

How limited these Double Nickels about to be? Any feel on that? Those are looking gooood.
I need to return my pair of ID's the lace hole on my left ripped :smh: .. ASG's holding up strong thankfully.

would bolden really go to alabama? sounds like allen is going to end up at kansas and that would force bolden to duke right?

Back
Top Bottom