Kyrie 1

I plan to try for the BHMs but won't go crazy if I don't come up with them.  Word is that the ASG colorway is just bananas... anxious to see 

I got lucky this morning and caught a 10.5 in the Dreams on NDC. I bought an 11.5 because everyone was saying these ran small. Those things were like boats on me. They didn't have an 11 which is probably what I need.

Yeah, NIKE is all about building hype on their sneakers. And honestly I think that was the plan with the dreams too, silent limited drop to cause hype. Regardless, IMO the deceptives look to be a limited GR. According to the launch calenders they don't seem to be that wide spread. In New England area they are pretty limited. No FA are getting them. Select HOH only FTL's are getting them. FNL is getting them too. And honestly, again according to my area, FNL looking to be the hidden gem spot cuz more FNL stores will be getting them vs the other major retailers, and I don't think many people know this

I got the chance to look at the Kyrie DR and they look awesome way better than the Dreams and the pictures here you need to see it to appreciate. The Red almost looks like the Red October on this shoe and I think the sizing is the same as kobe 4. I really like the DR than dreams and for me this will be copped on Saturday I just hoped ins not limited

I just want Saturday morning to be here already. I plan on getting them for $70 at FL with my rewards but again I ask and I'm sure it's been answered are these tts or half size up or down?

I just want Saturday morning to be here already. I plan on getting them for $70 at FL with my rewards but again I ask and I'm sure it's been answered are these tts or half size up or down?
TTS unless you have particularly wide feet, in which case you'd want to go half up. But we're talking ogre-width feet. TTS will break in eventually.

Will be copping the DR and the BHM.

Really loving the Kyrie and the price.

Collection so far.
Dope iDs especially the yellow one that takes the cake for me.

TTS unless you have particularly wide feet, in which case you'd want to go half up. But we're talking ogre-width feet. TTS will break in eventually.
Thanks for replying. I was wondering because I am a 8.5 if they don't have it if taking the size 9 would be much but since I'm no Shrek TTS it is for me.

Yeah stay TTS, otherwise you'll get horrible heel-slip and they'll be too long. And they'll still hurt your feet at first
laugh.gif

Im curious i got my pair in from Ebay and im a little skeptical Since their was no Tissue paper in the box and the guy said they come from the outlets thats why its like that and the design of the sock liner is different or are all pairs different??

Last edited:
How limited you guys think these Red's will be tomorrow? Am I gonna have to be ready to add these to my cart as soon as they're available online, or should I be alright?

Planning on ordering them from ****'s Sporting Goods.

How limited you guys think these Red's will be tomorrow? Am I gonna have to be ready to add these to my cart as soon as they're available online, or should I be alright?

Planning on ordering them from ****'s Sporting Goods.
You should be straight, most people will be trying to cop the 4s anyways 

I plan to try for the BHMs but won't go crazy if I don't come up with them.  Word is that the ASG colorway is just bananas... anxious to see 

Kyrie asg shoe will be the most limited. I already seen numbers for my region at least (south east). LBJ with the most along side KD. Kobe in the middle.

Couldn't find the picture in the system like I usually do except for the LeBron. If I do find one I'll post it

Kyrie asg shoe will be the most limited. I already seen numbers for my region at least (south east). LBJ with the most along side KD. Kobe in the middle.

Couldn't find the picture in the system like I usually do except for the LeBron. If I do find one I'll post it
Repped

So who has High-res photos of Reds. I need to be pushed over or need to see if i need to climb down from the fence.

Trying to decide between Reds, ID's or Hold out for ASG's.

Last edited:
Imma try to shoot for bhm then reds on disc hopefully asg will be dope kyrie's are really comfortable

Thinking I'm going to grab the Reds tomorrow. Was shooting for the Dreams, but they never hit any online Canadian shops. Oh well, I think the Reds will pop nicely with my grey/blue drawstring Tech Fleece. Just the right hit of Photo Blue

Last edited:
Im curious i got my pair in from Ebay and im a little skeptical Since their was no Tissue paper in the box and the guy said they come from the outlets thats why its like that and the design of the sock liner is different or are all pairs different??
 View media item 1343640

They didn't come with tissue paper they used a cheap cardboard shoe tree. 100% there aren't replicas of these out there...yet.

Ready for the reds tomorrow. Hopefully I can grab with bday discount since those 4s are releasing

Back
Top Bottom