Kyrie 1

Them hyperchase's have actually been calling my name
nerd.gif

Im really digging them and I never paid the silhouette any attentionn until this ASG colorway
nthat.gif
I like them too, but the only thing is they have no cushioning. 

cushioning would be an additional 40 dollar price tag on the shoe. the shoes meant to be worn with double socks. also from what i saw with the grammy pair it looks like just ONE game after playing with them with a real professional like Kyrie that the shoe gets ate up.

we all know nba players wear new pairs every game

for those planning to play ball in the kyries you have to have more than 3 pairs.

cushioning would be an additional 40 dollar price tag on the shoe. the shoes meant to be worn with double socks. also from what i saw with the grammy pair it looks like just ONE game after playing with them with a real professional like Kyrie that the shoe gets ate up.

we all know nba players wear new pairs every game
for those planning to play ball in the kyries you have to have more than 3 pairs.

We weren't talking about the Kyrie's, we were speaking on the James Harden ASG Hyperchase :nerd:

So my HOH said they'd call friday but online days today and tomorrow. I can't stand when employees don't know their stuff. (Also told me they weren't getting hyperchase when they are)

Anyone have the BHMs and have hooped in them? I'm really interested to find out how the white mesh is holding up. That's the only thing that is holding me back from ordering at the moment. Any feedback would be mucho appreciado:D

Played in them twice... mesh looks pretty good almost like when they came out of the box..

Did have some of the scraping of the back spike-type things like mentioned on here, but not as noticeable on the BHM with the white/black pattern

Might pass on the all stars now, because i just got some good news from an nter that was at the token 38 store today...
nthat.gif

i  want these, but not trying to buy 4 shoes in one weekend 
laugh.gif

After my post earlier today were I replied saying that I have just left the chips on the DR, now after tonight's session I think I'm gonna have to find a way to cover them up.
I'm actually thinking of putting done nail polish on them.
These 2 white spots are just from tonight, I already had a few others on the back and inside on each shoe but got these scuffs on the outside now. Really making the shoes look old & battered! Not cool.
i dont getwhy people complain about stuff like this if there playing ball. like have you never played basketball before? 

Played in them twice... mesh looks pretty good almost like when they came out of the box..

Did have some of the scraping of the back spike-type things like mentioned on here, but not as noticeable on the BHM with the white/black pattern
Forsure man thanks for the response. I appreciate it

i dont getwhy people complain about stuff like this if there playing ball. like have you never played basketball before? 
Seriously?? Bro... you spend $100 on a pair of shoes, you expect them to hold up at least past one day of hooping (which is when mine started scraping) without noticeable damage. I've got tons of pairs of Kobe's that I've hooped in that hold up fine after multiple, multiple basketball uses.

I LOVE these Kyrie's.. but it's not a good look to have this kind of damage after light use, especially when it's so noticeable on the DR's.

Min I noticed about half way through my first game too. I wasnt that upset but for not even a full wear is unacceptable. I would think this would happen maybe After a6 months or so not half a game.

Last edited:

Might pass on the all stars now, because i just got some good news from an nter that was at the token 38 store today...
nthat.gif

i  want these, but not trying to buy 4 shoes in one weekend 
laugh.gif
Bruh
sick.gif
It's not even just shoes...I'm a movie collector as well and there are at least 8 blu-rays coming out next Tuesday I preordered.

Nikes, Adidas, even Reebok (you lucky SOB) getting in this weekend
mean.gif

Bruh
sick.gif
It's not even just shoes...I'm a movie collector as well and there are at least 8 blu-rays coming out next Tuesday I preordered.

Nikes, Adidas, even Reebok (you lucky SOB) getting in this weekend
mean.gif
i'm looking at a nice chunk of change if i grab every thing i want  
mean.gif
  only excuse i have for that is... it's my birthday month 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
The next three weekends are Murder.
ASG Kyrie 1
Oreo 4
Sour Patch Curry 1

I Second Jake, I played ball last night on a last minute move. Played without my ankle brace (soreness on my right ankle) and they felt good.

Has anyone been stock locating the Dreams lately in store? Thinking about doing that this weekend or just picking up the DR.. Have $25 store credit and some VIP rewards to use up. 

Has anyone been stock locating the Dreams lately in store? Thinking about doing that this weekend or just picking up the DR.. Have $25 store credit and some VIP rewards to use up. 

I think the dreams boat passed already man. It's funny, these we're everywhere when they released and sat for awhile. Ya sleep :smh:

Back
Top Bottom