Kyrie 1

thanks bro got through, going cancel my nike order now 
I will say that NBA store is a nightmare customer service wise.  Good luck if you need to return something from them.  I'm still waiting on a refund from the All Star Game shorts I bought from them.  They don't do exchanges so if you need a different size you're gonna be waiting for a WHILE.  

I will say that NBA store is a nightmare customer service wise.  Good luck if you need to return something from them.  I'm still waiting on a refund from the All Star Game shorts I bought from them.  They don't do exchanges so if you need a different size you're gonna be waiting for a WHILE.  
good to know, but I'm keeping these for sure.  

I think I've been sleeping on these Kyries.. I always liked their look, but never really pulled the trigger cuz I was so into the Kobe IX's. Since the X isn't really doing it for me, I might have to hop on the Kyrie train.. those BHM's were pretty fire too. Might have to go back and try to track down a pair. How are these performance wise?

Repped bro.

Already checked out from NDC but went ahead and copped from nbastore too with the discount. Will decide if I want to keep both after I spend some time hooping in a pair. If I enjoy them on-court then I'll end up keeping both. Otherwise, one will be headed back to NDC.

Congrats to all who copped! Didn't seem too difficult thankfully :pimp:

I think I've been sleeping on these Kyries.. I always liked their look, but never really pulled the trigger cuz I was so into the Kobe IX's. Since the X isn't really doing it for me, I might have to hop on the Kyrie train.. those BHM's were pretty fire too. Might have to go back and try to track down a pair. How are these performance wise?

Got my size 12 on nbastore. I was trying to check out fast and didn't see the 5.99 3 day shipping. Paid $125 shipped.

why does nike make some of these special releases go up to a size 7gs and start the men's at an 8? why don't they make a 7.5? it's mind-bottling....

Back
Top Bottom