Kyrie 1

Infrareds came on Saturday.. Just now finding time to unbox. These are ILL! Pretty sure I like them a little more than my dukes. I think that's solely due to that white sole though...
View media item 1489558
What would the two look like. 1 is pretty dope. I like the monster like concept. Will expand if you want a wot. Then the tributes too. Would we need a visible zoom unit? High or stay same height?

I dig the lunarlon look and i feel like an air unit could make the model look a bit sloppy what do I know though lol I'm just a consumer!

While around and about shooting pics in Manhattan last weekend, I noticed a lot of places still had ASG and Fly Traps. Thursday is pay day and hopefully will be able to cop a pair of ASGs.

I swear i been through kobes, lebrons and durants. i have 12 pairs of basketball kicks. i am a former college ball player, and ive never had or worn a pair of kicks so perfect on the court.

even the kyrie yellow hyperrevs were on point. I have been rotating my dreams, all stars, and flytraps for the past 2 months and i just cant wait for another crazy color.....very underrated shoe

Finally ordered my first 2 pairs of Kyries over the weekend (ASW and BH). Because of stock I ordered brotherhoods in size 9 and ASW in 9.5. I normally wear a size 9, do you guys think I'll be good in regards to fit?

I swear i been through kobes, lebrons and durants. i have 12 pairs of basketball kicks. i am a former college ball player, and ive never had or worn a pair of kicks so perfect on the court.

even the kyrie yellow hyperrevs were on point. I have been rotating my dreams, all stars, and flytraps for the past 2 months and i just cant wait for another crazy color.....very underrated shoe
Yep, a lot of times, less is more. No need for crazy tech. Traction and cushioning is the most important for me. 

This sig has been so much fun to follow and buy.  I'll probably end up with 2 or 3 more pairs depending on colorways.

Right now, I only have the Dreams and the All-Stars, with the Easters on the way.

Finally ordered my first 2 pairs of Kyries over the weekend (ASW and BH). Because of stock I ordered brotherhoods in size 9 and ASW in 9.5. I normally wear a size 9, do you guys think I'll be good in regards to fit?
should be fine.  I had to half size up.  but this way you can try both i guess and see which fits best for you.

im going to buy my first pair of kyrie 1s today or tomorrow in the easter colorway.. quick question for those who ball in them.. did you stay true to size or go up half a size..my foot is not wide but i do tape up my ankles or wear ankle braces before playing? thanks in advance...

im going to buy my first pair of kyrie 1s today or tomorrow in the easter colorway.. quick question for those who ball in them.. did you stay true to size or go up half a size..my foot is not wide but i do tape up my ankles or wear ankle braces before playing? thanks in advance...
TTS is best for length,  but the part that's really snug is the forefoot of the shoe.  everyone has their own preferences on how snug they like.  hope that helps.   I would say half size up....but again its all preference

TTS is best for length,  but the part that's really snug is the forefoot of the shoe.  everyone has their own preferences on how snug they like.  hope that helps.   I would say half size up....but again its all preference
thanks...repped for the quick response

I would normally recommend true to size, as they are true length wise, but they do start a tad snug, and if you are putting tape and/or ankle braces, a half size up might be better.  

Maaaaan checked my order status for the all stars from the Eastbay re up..... Back ordered too may 22 or 24 now. I think they pushed the date back :lol:

Maaaaan checked my order status for the all stars from the Eastbay re up..... Back ordered too may 22 or 24 now. I think they pushed the date back :lol:

damn mine too. thats a good catch by you. the end of April would've come around and I would have been wondering where they were

Maaaaan checked my order status for the all stars from the Eastbay re up..... Back ordered too may 22 or 24 now. I think they pushed the date back
laugh.gif
Eastbay plays dirty sometimes with that backorder jig...

I knew they didnt dissapear on me, i dont know why my mail man has to torture me this way
laugh.gif

thank god they showed up today, wish I had an actually camera to take better pics for you guys, but they're super nice in person and I LOVE the mesh toungue
I agree! That mesh tongue is the bidness! I am thinking these need some white rope laces with some metal tips... Anybody know of a good supplier besides laceduplaces and fully laced

Has anyone gotten extra laces? I just bought some 54" and they ain't even long enough :smh:

i got 54 also and u r right. only long enough if u dont lace em all th way, no way long enuff to tie to hoop in. i got 54 cause the only pother ones i saw were 45 and 72

for me other than the dukes none of the kyries look 'better' with a lace swap, that just me though

glad u got yer infareds drisk, i had my doubts there for a minute or 2

View media item 1490039

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom