Kyrie 1

and its good through tomorrow
smokin.gif
just gotta hope the pewters arnt excluded
Moving this week and considering copping tomorrow. I just cant resist, gotta see what they look like in person before I completely shut em down.

I shouldnt have any trouble shipping these to an address that differs from my billing, right?

Moving this week and considering copping tomorrow. I just cant resist, gotta see what they look like in person before I completely shut em down.

I shouldnt have any trouble shipping these to an address that differs from my billing, right?

I wouldn't think so. The only time that has ever been an issue for me was doing a phone order from a Nike Outlet one time using my debit card as payment.

I wouldn't think so. The only time that has ever been an issue for me was doing a phone order from a Nike Outlet one time using my debit card as payment.
Yeah thats what I was thinking...Thanks for the info!

On another note... aNTyone get some free money from SA today??

yeap, i got it as well. expires a week from today and is in store only like domvon said. I cant even remember that last time I stepped foot into an actual sports authority though

yeap, i got it as well. expires a week from today and is in store only like domvon said. I cant even remember that last time I stepped foot into an actual sports authority though
I didn't know sports authority even existed till i joined NT

Haha... Man I cant even remember the last time I stepped foot in a department store period.

:lol: they got u spoiled.

:lol: they really do. I've gone from having no problem with paying $120 for the infrareds to have them early to not wanting to grab a pair cuz they arnt on sale yet haha

Day isn't over yet and today is the "street date". If not I'm sure Richard's will have a sale again next week or week after.

I know, I just like buying on release day for some reason haha

Footlocker claims the dungeon colorway is an exclusive for their doors. I was hoping to get these for under retail too. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom