Kyrie 1

guess i'll just go in store when I get out of work and use this $15 off I have that expires in 4 days

Guys one question. Do you save your kyries with the paper how come inside the shoes? ( I dont know the word in english)

Might pick up these dungeness crabs instead of the rise pair. That volt is calling me and i like it better when the teeth designs are two different colors.

Was gonna impulse buy but i'll stick to my decision. Imo just one too many color on there. Should've picked up the Beibers :lol:

footlocker has a size 10 in the Dukies, and I have a 2nd $15 off coupon. Im so tempted to double up on them, but i've never seen a need to double up on any shoe

Quick Question.

Does the mesh tounge feel any different from the original tounge. I loved the original because they felt like pillows [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gonna have to pass on these.... that volt yellow is too bright and contrast like crazy from the rest of the shoe. Are these really the last colorways released for the Kryie? If so, then I might have to scoop up a NikeID pair before the they discontinue the ID. 

I own ASGs, Infrareds, and iDs so I have every tongue available and I haven't felt a noticeable difference in comfort at all between any of them.

Gonna have to pass on these.... that volt yellow is too bright and contrast like crazy from the rest of the shoe. Are these really the last colorways released for the Kryie? If so, then I might have to scoop up a NikeID pair before the they discontinue the ID. 
Still have these coming out as well as a yellow/sail/black pair coming that we haven't seen yet.

Aside from that, nothing.

Last edited:
Is the two finger underlay bright crimson or infrared?
I think its closer to Crimson, but it didn't look that bright/vibrant. But I haven't gotten a chance to give them that real inspection yet. 
footlocker has a size 10 in the Dukies, and I have a 2nd $15 off coupon. Im so tempted to double up on them, but i've never seen a need to double up on any shoe
Man you should of passed that coupon this way
laugh.gif
. It did not feel right paying full price for a pair of K1s, but I didn't want to chance it and have to hunt for my size later. Hopefully these aren't FTL and Nike exclusive so we can get some of that SA love (or Richards....
indifferent.gif
)  

Don't even mind paying retail for these boys

Been waiting for this day since the first picture was posted, will probably be my fav cw behind the ASG 
smokin.gif

Will post pictures later

I think its closer to Crimson, but it didn't look that bright/vibrant. But I haven't gotten a chance to give them that real inspection yet. 

Man you should of passed that coupon this way :lol: . It did not feel right paying full price for a pair of K1s, but I didn't want to chance it and have to hunt for my size later. Hopefully these aren't FTL and Nike exclusive so we can get some of that SA love (or Richards....:stoneface: )  

:lol: im sorry homie, theres been so many kicks dropping lately that I just hoarded as many coupons as I could get haha. this one expires august 10th, so if I dont see anything i'll want in the near future, maybe i'll hook someone up with it next week

Back
Top Bottom