Kyrie 1

grabbed a pair off footaction. what was going on with FTL this morning? Aqua 8's really a big deal, or people loving that 20% off?

I also had issues with NDC (had a gift card I was hoping to use), but was able to buy off FTL. Shipping+Tax hurt, but these were a must-have.

Do you guys switch out the insoles in these or just play in the regular ones that come in them?

Just saw the Opening Nights at HOH and they're super clean in person. The tongue feels really nice too.

Just saw the Opening Nights at HOH and they're super clean in person. The tongue feels really nice too.
Didn't cop?

I'm gonna let it sit for a bit instead of making an impulse purchase. If it sells out then, oh well, still got in on some other dope colorways. 

Last edited:

Didn't cop?

I'm gonna let it sit for a bit instead of making an impulse purchase. If it sells out then, oh well, still got in on some other dope colorways. 
Nah, I determined I didn't need them right now. I might get them in the future if I can.

Damn sold out quick around the hoh in socal...hopefully my footlocker order goes through...haven't received email yet

Are these the last colorway being released before the 2's come out? I really want them but I spent so much money during the DB release and with black friday stuff, I can't cop right now.

Forgot all about the double nickel, surprised to see it in my local footlocker.

Really clean in person.
smokin.gif

These look so clean! Hope I get another chance to cop!

Back
Top Bottom