Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
centre214 just dropped the price of their Kyries right into my sweet spot of $90 shipped, including the Parades that they just put up and dont come out until saturday
smokin.gif
Repped 
smokin.gif

Just got my pair of "Parades" @centre214
First time on the site... hope everything goes smooth. Was very hesitant

They missed major opportunities with the USA Kyrie 2. They could have given one strap white and red stripes and the other blue and white stars.

Reactions: ct3
They missed major opportunities with the USA Kyrie 2. They could have given one strap white and red stripes and the other blue and white stars.
Model fell off after the BHM, IMO, with excpetion of a few good cw after that. Sooo many missed oppritunites to take this sneaker to the next level. We all saw it with the PE's, but God forbid we see anything really great on the GR's

Model fell off after the BHM, IMO, with excpetion of a few good cw after that. Sooo many missed oppritunites to take this sneaker to the next level. We all saw it with the PE's, but God forbid we see anything really great on the GR's
Agreed...Effects and BHMs are the only must-haves IMO.

I'm feeling the light-bone color but I'll wait for disco, if at all.

They know these joints gonna be chilling, so they just trying to get a head start and move them

Last edited:

Kyrie has had some of the best PE's other than Kobe. He gets fire and we get dookie on fire.

Any in Socal order the ASG's from the outlet and received them yet? idk if i just missed the tracking email in my inbox or what.

Back
Top Bottom