Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Yea, its a Swingman btw, not the authentic or anything, so they fit pretty standard with the updated fit they came out with a year or two ago. 

Ok thanks I wear a XL but didnt want to get a XL and it be kind of long and little baggy. I like my Jerseys to fit with less baggy and not to long. If it fit like Nike Dri fit I am good then

about time somebody talk about coping those light bones. Those Red ones are nice but all red shoes are getting played out imo. I am waiting to cop the light bones when I can use my birthday coupon online

Damn, just got the Almost Finished email on the pseudo Game 7s black/gold pair. Might have to reorder on sale and return the full price pair when it comes.

^^Does that code apply to all Kyrie 2 ID options?

Yes but not kids id though. Lebrons too. I wonder if it's because of lackluster sales or because they won the title and this is a form of celebration.

Damn, just got the Almost Finished email on the pseudo Game 7s black/gold pair. Might have to reorder on sale and return the full price pair when it comes.

Go on chat and see if they do a price adjustment on the spot first.

Last edited:
yea i have the all starts so there is no use for me with these....of course unless they hit major discount then it will be a huge impulse buy

Back
Top Bottom