Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Kyrie 3s only in January? Has he taken over the Kobe release rhythm now?

I think Kyrie will wear the 3s already earlier, also for christmas, but I am not sure, if this pair will release.

I can onyl repeat, the 2s have so much potential, but the colorways that made the 2s a part of history have yet to drop!
Both Kyrie's shoes have released later in the season.

I'm preparing myself for a disappointment with the What The design 
eyes.gif

Both Kyrie's shoes have released later in the season.

yes, but that was always around mid December, this is a full month later, do not understand why, give the man and us fresh kicks at the start of the season!

I understand the Kyrie 3 getting pushed back a little, Dreams and Effects were December releases so it's only a month difference. But I can't imagine how horrible the Lebron 14 must have been for them to push that back a full quarter
sick.gif
Jordan 30 all over again.

I don't know guys.. these What The Kyries might be sick. Idk if I'm hoping or if I just refuse to believe they'll be bad.

I understand the Kyrie 3 getting pushed back a little, Dreams and Effects were December releases so it's only a month difference. But I can't imagine how horrible the Lebron 14 must have been for them to push that back a full quarter
sick.gif
Jordan 30 all over again.
Dreams and Effects were both the best colorways IMO and they were the first releases.

From Kyrie: “I think we release on January 21st but I definitely will be wearing a pair of 3s for Christmas and going forward for any other holidays,” Kyrie said following the Cavalier’s Thursday shootaround. “January 21st is what we’re looking to aim at. I’m excited."

Back
Top Bottom