Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
SNKRS works great for me, especially if I am on fast LTE or wifi. Use it almost exclusively now.

After 25 minutes of waiting, finally carted and copped via NDC. Was there really that much demand for these that I had to experience this stress @Nike?

Got my pair this morning from FTL. 
smokin.gif

These FTL sales associates are hustling harder than ever now lol. They usually ask me if I wanna buy a pair of socks to go with the shoes but the sales guy this morning tried to upsell me with the socks, Kyrie shirt, AND a pair of tech fleece pants 
laugh.gif

Got my pair this morning from FTL. :smokin  

These FTL sales associates are hustling harder than ever now lol. They usually ask me if I wanna buy a pair of socks to go with the shoes but the sales guy this morning tried to upsell me with the socks, Kyrie shirt, AND a pair of tech fleece pants :lol:

:lol: he got christmas presents to buy dog

20 minute wait on NDC but got in cart then checked out with 10% ebates. Not bad. Wondering why the NDC wait.

20 minute wait on NDC but got in cart then checked out with 10% ebates. Not bad. Wondering why the NDC wait.
Just seems the way the releases have been going.

Lebron Cork/Wine took same amount of time and they are still sitting.

Just seems the way the releases have been going.
Lebron Cork/Wine took same amount of time and they are still sitting.

Thanks for the info. Been injured and haven't ordered bball kicks since Kobe 9s. Wasn't sure if this new model is hyped, the color, qs or just Nike playing games.

Thanks for the info. Been injured and haven't ordered bball kicks since Kobe 9s. Wasn't sure if this new model is hyped, the color, qs or just Nike playing games.
Just Glad they were an easy cop. Took awhile to check out but got them.

Nice to see everybody eating.

Still looking for the NBA Store deal like on Last year's Dreams
nerd.gif

to those who have put these on, how are they gonna be for wide footers? how's the toe box? Is the mesh got some give? thanks in advanced

Have to do it on NDC before it gone. Thought about get Curry2 home instead of this. But can't resist Sold out syndrome lol. At least I still can return it for free.

I over slept due me studying for my final today. No 12 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Error code 401j-0000000 smh!
And Ive never used a bot
Sigh.. Maybe its a sign for me to pass...
Try to take - or / or # out of your address. It happened to me before and when it worked. People siad it for who got banned. But Im not. Thought it error about address.

NDC has been in some funk recently with the wait times. I waited 45 minutes for the 72-10s which eventually went to cart, but afterwards I could add to cart almost instantly. Same thing happened this morning with the Kyries, except I only waited about 15 minutes. Finally checked out, then could still add my 14 to cart instantly.

Apparently selling shoes when supply actually meets demand is more difficult for their system
laugh.gif

I think wait times have been crazy long d/t ghost ATC services. Personally, carted after a short 10 minute wait, and that's attempting to after add to cart 10 past 10am

Back
Top Bottom