Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
If that isn't the actual 2, I think it'd be cool if they made a kyrie mid with more spikes on the back. Not just on the heel cup like they did for the 1's.

NOOOOO! Only way i woulf approve this is if thet find a way to prevent chipping

These are going to be Nike's best sig this upcoming basketball season. Keeping my fingers crossed they stay under the radar.

These are going to be Nike's best sig this upcoming basketball season. Keeping my fingers crossed they stay under the radar.
I agree they will probably be the best Nike sig shoe but keep in mind we still haven't seen the Kobe XI's yet.
But as far as them staying under the radar...I seriously doubt that because of the price point alone. I honestly expecting these to sell better than the ones because more people are on Kyrie's now also.

Everbody keep in mind too @baltsneakershow said there will also be a Kyrie 2 Elite this year! For those who may have forgotten.

Last edited:
Repped for that pic GrizzlyAnimal

Shoe looks to be flames and that colorway is 
nthat.gif

I'm in for the Kyrie 2.

But man unless you're playing on a pristine court, that traction pattern looks like you're going to be on skates :x

Last edited:
I wonder if a lot of people will buy the first cw just because what happened with the dreams  :nerd:
The first color that drops on December 15, almost sounds like another Dream colorway for the 2's when you read the description :nerd:

Nike Kyrie 2
Multi-Color/Black-Sail
819583-901
Release Date: 12/15/15 Price: $125

Kinda feeling these... the 1s looked too much like they were for lil kids, with the shark teeth and spikes on the back. These also look like kids shoes but i like the KD4 strap... the right CW may get me. I agree the traction looks suspect

Love me a well placed strap. Will be my first Kyries just not that CW. I can imagine some pretty dope ID options for these as well. Can't go wrong with black and gold.

I'm in for the Kyrie 2.

But man unless you're playing on a pristine court, that traction pattern looks like you're going to be on skates :x

I think they will stick. The grooves are pretty wide so dust will not get clogged easily. The durability might be an issue though. Also the edges of the outsole on the forefoot is too rounded, might be prone to rollovers. I suppose that's wear the strap comes into play.

I think they will stick. The grooves are pretty wide so dust will not get clogged easily. The durability might be an issue though. Also the edges of the outsole on the forefoot is too rounded, might be prone to rollovers. I suppose that's wear the strap comes into play.
Traction on the 1 gave me some problems, I think from clogging up w/ dust quickly.  Definitely most curious about traction on these 2s.  Fit/lockdown looks like it should be solid.  And what someone mentioned above, hoping that zoom is improved a bit.

Back
Top Bottom