Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I really want to help this guy...because I swear I've seen the answer before somewhere. I want to say that it just means that the shoes were a Euro or Asia release, but I'm not 100% on that.

Thanks for chiming in as well. I was not sure if it meant something like how XDR is on the shoes in reference to the Asia released shoes.

Thanks for chiming in as well. I was not sure if it meant something like how XDR is on the shoes in reference to the Asia released shoes.

EPs are Extended Play made for outdoor use just like the XDR soles. Usually, shoes that are released in Taiwan, HK and China come with the EP tag

Not if he isn't playing in the allstar game, maybe in the US but not the UK.

Of course the Kyrie's are one of the main All Star releases, he is one of Nike signature players with his own shoe that is a big seller.
4 signature kicks with Kobe, KD, Lebron & Kyrie.
You keep posting some ridiculous replies & they are getting more stupider each time.
Each time you quote & reply to what I originally posted when I shown the photo tweet I got back from Nike to let guys know they said they would not be released your swaying off your original dumb *** reply but still answering with more garbage!

You replied & said the UK does not get All Star shoes. Sorry but we get them every year on release day.
You then said yeah but only the main pairs. To which I & other members said we do get them especially the 4 main signature athletes shoes.
You then say Kyrie's shoes are not one of the main All Star pairs.

Dude can't continue to argue with you as its just filling thread up with stupidness.
I will just agree with you then we are both wrong!

I'm not going to read those paragraph's and I wouldn't consider this an argument :lol: you obviously know why they're not being released on NDC UK. The point I'm making is if they're not being released on NDC UK that doesn't pertain to the US site.

Last edited:
im close to pulling the trigger on these just waiting for the right color way. Dope silhouette tho.

That collection 
pimp.gif

Green Glow & another ID is next for me with no All Star now.
There must be another pair inbetween Green Glow & the Brotherhoods I think.
So far I'm not feeling the Easters either from that 1 picture.

Thanks everyone, much love..

I'm almost glad they pulled the asg, made the decision for me. Yellow/Gum doesn't do it for me. I wouldve ended up with them anyway tho haha. Green glow is nice, can't wait to see them in person.

Also need a Cavs ID since they will never release one, I agree Easters are easy pass..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, much love..

I'm almost glad they pulled the asg, made the decision for me. Yellow/Gum doesn't do it for me. I wouldve ended up with them anyway tho haha. Green glow is nice, can't wait to see them in person.

Also need a Cavs ID since they will never release one, I agree Easters are easy pass..
we only have 1 grainy pic of easters, I thought they looked good, the all white is fire

Back
Top Bottom