Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

So you have thee dull version its too confusing nike just should've made one pair
I just think there's one style code for the asian pair: 914679-300 (kicks-crew, rmkstore) and one style code for the european pair: 914681-300.

But they are the same pair and the same color.

My point is there is not a dull version, it's just a different lighting that makes the kyrie look dull in one photo and not in the other.

I uploaded the photo of my pair to show that.

I just think there's one style code for the asian pair: 914679-300 (kicks-crew, rmkstore) and one style code for the european pair: 914681-300.

My point is there is not a dull version, it's just a different lighting that makes the kyrie look dull in one photo and not in the other.

The thing that threw me off is that flight club takes photos the same way so thats why I think they are different and the straps are different if you look at multiple angles on both pairs might have to take a trip to FCNY

The thing that threw me off is that flight club takes photos the same way so thats why I think they are different and the straps are different if you look at multiple angles on both pairs might have to take a trip to FCNY

i think the straps may have a different "unique" pattern pair to pair... pattern on my sail pair differs from most I've seen online

I agree with you. It's not unusual for FC to list the same cw twice, just because the European pair has another style code.  

I don't think that two versions of these exist.

style code is still different so they are different 

i believe the 679 and 681 part of the style code only has to do with region... 1st three numbers are the model and type and last 3 are the color code and all that matches...so just in theory, numbers 4,5,&6 in the style code are region based possibly? just a thought...

edit: my sail pair has the 914681 style code, so it's possibly just a flight club error?

Last edited:
Whether its an error, or there are multiple pairs or not I still need a green glow pair 
roll.gif

Did Kyrie wore the LMTD Red below?

Because I want to buy my first Kyrie 2 but I want something a colorway he wore during the game.

Thanks

I remember when HOuse of Hoops first opened in 2007 they had unique PE editions available . Nike messed up by not releasing a bunch of hot PEs for the Kyrie 2 man

Back
Top Bottom