Kyrie 6

Is the zoom really bigger? I can’t quite confirm but based on what the sketches are representing, the zoom is much bigger than the Kyrie 1. Seems to be a subtle move but could indicate they the zoom is no larger than in the 5. I could be wrong...I actually am hoping I’m very wrong lol. More zoom = better (in my opinion) so I’m eagerly looking out for maybe a sneakerspass cut-up and comparison to confirm my hunch/prove it wrong.

JS”

Did not even pay attention to the comparison vs the 1 SMH. Thought it was the 5

That's just deceptive marketing. I thought they double stacked the zoom for the VI, based on that sketch.

Yeah, we already know the zoom is bigger than the 1... :rolleyes

def looks like same tooling as the 5
just different upper and some gimmick about the containment piece?

Interesting way to create hype. Wonder if this’ll be like the More Than A Game Lebron 7’s with multiple versions and some being more limited than others

The stories behind doing 11 different shoes is cool, but who the hell was tasked with color design.

These look like they were made for kids! bright as hell colors are fine but they don't even flow, they just looked messy

Nike used to have great story telling on their Nike Basketball line but in the last 9 years they've been terrible IMO

Man those are all ugly. How is that one Miami? If I was given a list and told to match the city with the shoe, Tokyo would be the only one I’d know for sure

Back
Top Bottom