Kyrie 6

For some reason, the 2s are still my favorite...but the 5s had the best fit and cushion for my feet.

the 6s are the 2s and 5s with remnants of the 1,3, and 4. Sounds good to me.

the 6s are the 2s and 5s with remnants of the 1,3, and 4. Sounds good to me.
be-more-strategicgif.gif

I tried em on today and they felt horrible in every way. Tried the Zoom Freak 1's right after and they're much better in terms of comfort and fit.
How anyone is supposed to play in these 6's is beyond me
Everyone’s foot is different. That’s why every signature shoe got a different feel. While they might be uncomfortable for you they might be good for someone else and vice versa. Worst case scenario I’ll cop a size 13 instead of a 12

Debating between these and the black 34s lol.

Been a long time Kyrie line fan, suits my style of game. Really liked the 5s after they broke in.

Tried the Kyrie Low 2s and rolled my ankle.. those went back to Nike.

Always wonder how Kyrie gets away with wearing non-Nike or Nike NBA “Specific” socks lol (this isn’t something new for him btw)!

JS”

Houston, LA, and NYC pairs up on Foot Locker launch locator for the 11th. Looks to be first come first served. Hope LAs are an easy cop.

I haven’t felt this way about a Nike Basketball shoe in a while. I may actually pick up a couple of pair! That for me is saying a lot lol. I love the off-court appeal and look of the 6.

Maaaaan tried these on...I’ll hold judgment until I get to test on court because I like the look.
Cushion hasn’t changed hopefully traction has. Felt like bricks smhhh

With all of the complaints about looks and cushioning on here, that usually means that I am going to love them both in person, and then on foot. I do the opposite as the popular opinion suggests here on NikeTalk, and it always turns out correct.

Some of these would look much cleaner without the eyes all over. Isn’t the butthole on the back enough?

Houston, LA, and NYC pairs up on Foot Locker launch locator for the 11th. Looks to be first come first served. Hope LAs are an easy cop.

is it HOH only? I tried to check my app and didn’t see which stores were getting them in LA

Back
Top Bottom