Kyrie 6

Dyed sole from a homie in a fb group I’m in. Looks way better now. Need to do mine today too 😂
0DB78F25-7B3F-4ED1-B9C4-BCD2625BB5FD.png

Wore them once to just shootaround so I can't be sure. They slick out the box and don't squeak but after an hour they started squeaking and sticking. Im confident these will be more reliable than the 5
Thanks for the feedback. Ultimately passed on the Concepts even with the discount code (though all those orders are being cancelled and restocked), but maybe I'll pick up a pair down the road.

I’m probably in the minority but this model has been largely disappointing with the colorways thus far, in my opinion of course. Trying to give it time but I’m just not intrigued by any early looks
I agree. Just tried on the 6s for the first time and I’m disappointed. Cushion is the only improved part, ventilation is trash and the strap doesn’t even fully go over ur feet (narrow footed). Still hoping for some sort of ground breaking colorway

49E7E14C-2738-4440-B55A-2171100D3026.jpeg

Went with the ripple leather. Not as plush as the pebbled, but looks more premium to me

good choice with the ripple. seeing both versions now i would also do the ripple. IMO flows better with the shoe and the rest of the texture

Lol...if that actually dropped it would be the craziest release ever.
They remind me of the Jerome Bettis joints from back in the day

Back
Top Bottom