Kyrie 6

Nice!! Can I ask you where you got the leather lace locks and the gold anglets? Thx
The lace locks are from an actual yeezy 2 dust bag, my cuz gave them to me. Aglets are from eBay

edit: just found some locks on ebay if you wanted them, they're in the style of the Red October locks tho

Last edited:
Forgive me if asked or talked about before but im not a regular in this thread but i do like the model and follow the releases...but how is the strap and shoe string working together on these?...i only have one pair of KI 2 and found my laces tend to get stuck on the velcro causing significant wear and tear on a pair of shoes i wear every now and then??

same thing. just tuck the strap when lacing to avoid it

Definitely copped the Concepts, just waiting for delivery. Meanwhile figured I'd edit an alternate version of the Khepris
IMG_20200110_125339_775.jpg

I've been hooping in my Kyrie 6 but it always makes the left side of my ankle hurt/sore. Anyone else have this issue or is it just my body breaking down :lol::lol:

Never had this issue with the Kyrie 5 or 4

That has to be the Animal version as there is no Bruce Lee yellow in it. I have to re-order my Kyrie 6 ID as they're too snug. They don't fit TTS and you'll have to go up half a size.

I like that they are going with red for the Bruce lee joints. Switches it up a little. I get tired of the same colorways on every silhouette (low key still thinking about copping a Yezzy inspired id) lol

I don't really like the color blocking of the Bruce Lee's. It could have been a lot better.

I'm not sure why the heel strap and back always need to be different colors.

Back
Top Bottom