Kyrie 6

CC333431-6784-40F6-A265-AB7A503FC43D.jpeg

I think the Kyrie 6 is a very well designed shoe. But, the colorways have been so disappointing and simple to me.

I really wanted to buy the shoe to play ball in...and the purple ones are on sale right now too...but i cant pull the trigger because of all the symbols printed all over the shoe...i hope they come out with a simple team version or even a collab like the rokit 5s that doesnt have all the eyes/triangles...these definately look like better basketball shoes than the pg's or kd's

I really wanted to buy the shoe to play ball in...and the purple ones are on sale right now too...but i cant pull the trigger because of all the symbols printed all over the shoe...i hope they come out with a simple team version or even a collab like the rokit 5s that doesnt have all the eyes/triangles...these definately look like better basketball shoes than the pg's or kd's
I don't care about the symbols. They're Egyptian. That doesn't bother me in the least. All I'm saying is that if the the best colorways are IDs then somebody is stealing money from Nike.

TB colorways usually come out midway or latter half through the release cycle. So I'm sure there'll be more simple colorways coming out within the next couple months.

Thanks! I'm trying to get the BRED 4 CW in these. Any discount codes working?

Are these good for balling in?
It's a new CW. Discount exclusions won't be lifted for weeks unless a smaller site puts their own sale on.

The BRED colorway is a GR and pretty basic. If you wait you'll be able to get sale prices combined with coupon codes.

Info on the rock? Is that the new Evo?

JS”

jerseysauce jerseysauce yeah it’s the new EVO Nxt.
Had it about 7/10 days now. Got 2, as my son wanted one too.
Have a few pics & videos from using it the past few days up on Instagram. Follow me on there and drop me a dm il give you some info on it if your wondering what it’s like.
@luke_thompson_hpools_finest

Back
Top Bottom