Kyrie 6

After watching that review, I think I will pass on this one>D SNKRS pictures definitely made it look good than what they actually are|l

Last edited:
Went to get the BRED cw @DSG.. I'm a size 10 in everything. Had to size all the way up to an 11 and that was a little tight. Crazy! Couldn't do it.

Initally, i thought i was grabbin trophies on RD.

as of right now, they gotta gimme a sale or they can keep em.

Thought about coppin the trophies but had to hold back and be more selective and picky in what im buying. Sneakers get expensive. I'll pass on these for now because I rather get the Bruce Lees if im going to get a red-ish shoe between the two. Idk what it is about the trophies thats throwing me off. Might be that patent leather makes it look plasticky and shiny, its a bit cheesy. But who knows...havent seen it in person to judge fully.

Saw the trophies at a local HOH today, they definitely look better online than in-hand>D even with discounts I don’t think I want them, unless they’re on clearance for sub $80 or lower

Kyrie 6 By You customs are back in stock on NDC if anyone is still looking to go Yeezy inspired or otherwise: https://www.nike.com/u/custom-kyrie-6-by-you-10000745
Finally pulled the trigger. All black with gitd sole, bright crimson liner and metallic silver speckles. Good looking out. Btw...10% code on ebay for 5 will save you 16 bucks.
Screenshot_20200215-224518_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I KNEW they were gonna rectifying sizing with the later releases. Lol

they HAD to be gettin a buncha returns bein sent back due to sizing being off.

Everything released after the trophies SHOULD be sized correctly goin forward.

Back
Top Bottom