Kyrie 6

Finally ordered a pair of NBY...nothing spectacular, but I like the OG so had to do it

Uncle Drew 6’s
98E8AE35-FAE2-44CA-B04F-49DBDF069349.jpeg

04FA7437-0F52-4013-801C-ACBDBEC43D6E.jpeg

Wish I had the option to do obsidian/orange speckles but this’ll have to do for now.
I can do that send me a message the obsidian would look extra nice

The shoes are still solid, but Kyrie has either been injured or having an existential crisis ever since he left Cleveland. Not the greatest marketing tools.
I’m gonna go with the latter. I miss Cleveland Kyrie |l One of my favorite players. All the spotlight being on Lebron did a very good job hiding Kyrie’s craziness.

I’m gonna go with the latter. I miss Cleveland Kyrie |l One of my favorite players. All the spotlight being on Lebron did a very good job hiding Kyrie’s craziness.

Part of the spotlight on LeBron was the reason for his craziness. I can't go into specifics but the LeBron/Kyrie saga was more so Kyrie trying so hard to be an equal to LeBron and LeBron son'ing him over and over about it. "I have a dad already, I don't need two" - Kyrie Irving.

Just got the Oracle aquas in and they are super tight on my foot. I wear a size 10 in most Nike and have to get a 9.5 in some models. I’ve had the kyrie 1, 2, 3, s1 hybrid and 4 which I’ve grabbed a 10 in every single one and the size was fine. Does anyone else have to go up in size in this particular model?

This the best shoe for me out right now I doubled up. Shoe just works for me. Got the midnight navy. Reminds of the dreams

Back
Top Bottom