Kyrie 6

kyrie 6 jet black or hybrid...im leaning towards the hybrid...

nike-kyrie-s2-hybrid-CT1971-001-release-date.jpg

Smh 🤦‍♂️ I’ve got 3 basketball leagues that start next week and I NEED these to hoop in

How the f?
They gonna take your temperature before playing and make you wear masks and gloves while playing? :nerd:
Wasn't Philly the first city to announce they won't have any fans in attendance for their NFL games?

ky-01.jpg
ky-02.jpg
ky-03.jpg
ky-04.jpg

Got my IDs in. Really happy how they turned out. I went a full size up and it's just about right for me for casual wear. I could've gone another half up and be fine.
Also I'm playing around with swapping laces where I took the FOG1 bone extra laces and swapped them in on the right shoe.

i wear an 11.5 with the 5s and its snug but not bad...can i get away with an 11.5 in the 6's (jet black)?

It's hard to say until you've tried them on for yourself...but IMO the 6 fits very much like the 5 except for the toe box height. It's a little tight on the tops of my toes.

I say TTS though. I tried a size up and the dimensions weren't right at all (size 14, no half sizes to try).

ky-01.jpg
ky-02.jpg
ky-03.jpg
ky-04.jpg

Got my IDs in. Really happy how they turned out. I went a full size up and it's just about right for me for casual wear. I could've gone another half up and be fine.
Also I'm playing around with swapping laces where I took the FOG1 bone extra laces and swapped them in on the right shoe.

Simple and clean. Those FoG1 laces work on them :nthat:

the hell...I actually wanted the black Asia pair, but I'm only seeing sizing up to 13 everywhere I look.

Im thinking about a pair...I could never go TTS on Kyries before but I haven't bought in a couple years. For example I always have to size up in the Freak and PG line. Are they about like that?

id like to get the jet black pair...im gonna hold out until august 9th to see if i could use my nike rebate...

i did get a chance to try on some 6s tho last weekend...im an 11.5 in everything including the 5s...i tried a 12 in the 6s and they felt great, the shoe in general feels really nice...

they had the white and black colorway for $70 at finishline and the purple for $60 at shoepalace

Back
Top Bottom