L.A. Miami, N.Y, Chicago etc.....Taking it for granted?

can someone post pics of chicago...not the professional ones all over the web, but one's taken out and about the city casually

i'm only 20 so i take in what I can. Although San Jose only has so much to offer. I do take advantage of the food places though
smokin.gif

i'm only 20 so i take in what I can. Although San Jose only has so much to offer. I do take advantage of the food places though
smokin.gif

Chicago

I do.  But I didn't before.  I lived this city to the fullest for about 5 years.  Then I realized I had to start making more money.  Debt sucks!  It is exhausting to constantly be out and be doing everything the city has to offer.  If you think about it, there is simply too much to do. 

Chicago

I do.  But I didn't before.  I lived this city to the fullest for about 5 years.  Then I realized I had to start making more money.  Debt sucks!  It is exhausting to constantly be out and be doing everything the city has to offer.  If you think about it, there is simply too much to do. 

havent even been on the eastcoast as of yet....
need to hit up ny, chicago, and im thinking boston

need a change of pace from LA. plus, i love the cold.

havent even been on the eastcoast as of yet....
need to hit up ny, chicago, and im thinking boston

need a change of pace from LA. plus, i love the cold.

Originally Posted by copped

can someone post pics of chicago...not the professional ones all over the web, but one's taken out and about the city casually
I was mostly downtown, but I did visit some historic areas like "Hyde Park"...here's some out and about pics.
I DROVE through  the "hoods"
laugh.gif
eek.gif
wasn't for me, "the hundreds", south side ...dudes was fierce
laugh.gif
, they were
cool but sounded like the boss from Players Club that Dollar bill owed money too
roll.gif

The tall lady cop was
pimp.gif

2012ao8.jpg

Originally Posted by copped

I was mostly downtown, but I did visit some historic areas like "Hyde Park"...here's some out and about pics.
I DROVE through  the "hoods"
laugh.gif
eek.gif
wasn't for me, "the hundreds", south side ...dudes was fierce
laugh.gif
, they were
cool but sounded like the boss from Players Club that Dollar bill owed money too
roll.gif

The tall lady cop was
pimp.gif

2012ao8.jpg

Everytime I watch a movie filmed in NY I tell myself the same thing....I needto explore NYC more...so much I don't know

Everytime I watch a movie filmed in NY I tell myself the same thing....I needto explore NYC more...so much I don't know

Just moved to Chi-town a few months ago. I'm definitely trying to experience everything it has to offer, especially once it warms up around here.

But it's true, if you grow up somewhere it's easy to take it for granted. I grew up in Miami and didn't realize how ridiculous the females were until I left. I did spend my fair share of time on South Beach and the Grove, but definitely should have explored other areas Other than sporting events and part-time gigs, I've never done ANYTHiNG in downtown Miami, SMH.

Just moved to Chi-town a few months ago. I'm definitely trying to experience everything it has to offer, especially once it warms up around here.

But it's true, if you grow up somewhere it's easy to take it for granted. I grew up in Miami and didn't realize how ridiculous the females were until I left. I did spend my fair share of time on South Beach and the Grove, but definitely should have explored other areas Other than sporting events and part-time gigs, I've never done ANYTHiNG in downtown Miami, SMH.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Could San Jose fit in this category?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not really but I go to school there so im there most of the time. I should have mentioned SF instead, which I try to go the less traveled areas instead of "Union Square" and the other tourist places. But I only go a couple times a month cus I live 30-45 minutes away.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Could San Jose fit in this category?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
not really but I go to school there so im there most of the time. I should have mentioned SF instead, which I try to go the less traveled areas instead of "Union Square" and the other tourist places. But I only go a couple times a month cus I live 30-45 minutes away.

Back
Top Bottom