L.A. weather appreciation Vol. 80's Degrees

Man feels so good to be back in L.A. I was in FREEZING Dallas for All Star Weekend!
L.A. weather FTW! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

75+ in the Bay and Santa Barbara
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@#$% snow, if I really want to see it that bad I just have to make a 1-2 hour drive to go snowboarding

I rolled my top down and broke out my Dogg Food cd to ride to today cause of the weather...LA>all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

im seriously contemplating moving to cali ... new york weather is not poppin whatsoever

No snow to worry about here, the mountains take up all the snow.
laugh.gif

I left the east coast simply because of the weather. In Cali now loving life. You don't like your situation? Change it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I left the east coast simply because of the weather. In Cali now loving life. You don't like your situation? Change it.

i know but im in school and cant afford to be paying non resident costs without a real job maybe when im done

i like 4 seasons, thank you very much.

it makes you appreciate each one that much more.

This is why I LOVE the cali life, we only really have to worry about "bad" weather 2(maybe 3) months out of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

venice beach was crazy packed yesterday, sun shining down on you.

what's crazy you drive an hour to the mountains and you go all sorts of snow, i love it.

Very appreciated! 78 degrees all day today with a cool breeze. Even two weeks ago when it was raining it wasn't cold enough too where a thermal couldn't fix it.

man it's a beautiful day out here. bumpin pac all day with the windows down full blast.

So Cal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom