L/C '09 Space Jams Retro

Hello N/T. need your assistance. just purchased this used locally off newspaper ad. want to make sure these are legit....your expert input will be appreciated. thanks

Hello N/T. need your assistance. just purchased this used locally off newspaper ad. want to make sure these are legit....your expert input will be appreciated. thanks

the 2 and 3 are spaced
the carbonfiber is real- CF ovals reflect in light
the Jumpman label on the tongue lines up to the third laceloop
the patent leather is good
The Jumpmen on the sides are the right shape and color
the font on the label is correct and spells out the correct color name and has the correct product number and color code
everything is on point.

How much did you get them for? If you don't mind me asking?

the 2 and 3 are spaced
the carbonfiber is real- CF ovals reflect in light
the Jumpman label on the tongue lines up to the third laceloop
the patent leather is good
The Jumpmen on the sides are the right shape and color
the font on the label is correct and spells out the correct color name and has the correct product number and color code
everything is on point.

How much did you get them for? If you don't mind me asking?

thanks for your input....
the production tags read different dates from the left and right shoe. is that a concern? i couldnt take good pics of the tags...
$200 off craiglist. 
happy.gif

thanks for your input....
the production tags read different dates from the left and right shoe. is that a concern? i couldnt take good pics of the tags...
$200 off craiglist. 
happy.gif

no concern at all from what I was told is that they make certain sizes and sides at different times sometimes but that's just "hearsay". A couple of my J's have different production dates too. As long as the fonts and production numbers match each other, you're good. The dates aren't too important unless you are going off of the past retros and og's; but I have come across a couple of retros that had different dates but the dates touched the barcode and the fonts were on point as well as the color, shape, box, label, etc of the shoe.

no concern at all from what I was told is that they make certain sizes and sides at different times sometimes but that's just "hearsay". A couple of my J's have different production dates too. As long as the fonts and production numbers match each other, you're good. The dates aren't too important unless you are going off of the past retros and og's; but I have come across a couple of retros that had different dates but the dates touched the barcode and the fonts were on point as well as the color, shape, box, label, etc of the shoe.

sounds good. the tags look good, just thought it was weird they had different dates.... thanks once again for your info.

at $200 i am VERY VERY happy with this purchase. thought i got a deal! 
happy.gif

sounds good. the tags look good, just thought it was weird they had different dates.... thanks once again for your info.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

happy.gif

When I saw the different dates, I too was weirded out about it but I asked what the deal was on that and got my answer. Good pick up though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bruintaf

happy.gif

When I saw the different dates, I too was weirded out about it but I asked what the deal was on that and got my answer. Good pick up though.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom