L/C: 2013 Air Jordan III "White Cement"

Sorry for crashing yall lil world, but there is nothing like a nike or jordan factory in the world

Guys is it normal for an authentic pair to have widow's peak on the toe box? I mean at first i was very much confident they're real up til i've seen a couple legit checks here that really bothered me from that point on. Everything else is on point its just that the toe box has that little peak. Plus i have a legit black cement 3s from 2011 and theyre worse coz they have widow's peak all over em. I really just wanna have some peace of mind like everybody else. Thanks guys.

Guys is it normal for an authentic pair to have widow's peak on the toe box? I mean at first i was very much confident they're real up til i've seen a couple legit checks here that really bothered me from that point on. Everything else is on point its just that the toe box has that little peak. Plus i have a legit black cement 3s from 2011 and theyre worse coz they have widow's peak all over em. I really just wanna have some peace of mind like everybody else. Thanks guys.
Yes they get widows peaks from there and there. Nothing to worry about

Back
Top Bottom