L/C Cigar 7s

Hello Niketalk,

I just recently purchased these air jordan 7 Cigars. I was told by someone who knows the seller that they might be fake. That person also told me the seller might have took the rings and the insoles out of a authentic pair and put them on this fake pair that was sold to me.

That being said, please do not look at the insoles and the rings, and say legit or authentic just based off those 2 things.

What is also sketchy to me, is the fact that the production date on these shoes have not matched up with the few authentic pairs (purchased from Nike directly) that I have compared with.

I ask that you not only legit check these shoes, but If you happen to have a pair of cigar 7s yourself, which were purchased from Nike, please share your production dates with me as well.

Ps as if there wasn't enough twist, this will blow your mind. The production date of my shoes match up with production dates of these high end replica's being sold online (link below). BUT BUT BUT if you watch the video on that site, which is the only time they show the production dates, you will see that the pair in the video is suede and mine is not. But they do have the same production dates as mine, and the PICTURES of the replicas on the site don't have suede, instead they are more on point with the legit pair. Please check out this site before making your judgement.

http://www.jordanswholesale.net/jordan-7-cigar-from-jordanswholesale-net.html

I know this is a tough case so I appreciate this. Reps given.

If you have Kream on Facebook, the person that sold me these shoes is Kyle Liang.

Thanks in advance.

View media item 1612404View media item 1612405View media item 1612406View media item 1612522View media item 1612523View media item 1612525View media item 1612526View media item 1612527

Last edited:
The thing I notice is the holes underneath the bottom lace, mine you can only see the 6 bottom holes, yours you can see the next set of holes...

Back
Top Bottom