L/C: Doernbecher DB 6

$1000, just bought them actually, they are supposed to be DS. I think that's a pretty good price.
Fair price..I dont think they are DS though..They didnt come laced like that from the factory..If i had to guess, id say they were worn at least once..Still fair on the price though..Just LC the pair that shows up to be 100.

Fair price..I dont think they are DS though..They didnt come laced like that from the factory..If i had to guess, id say they were worn at least once..Still fair on the price though..Just LC the pair that shows up to be 100.
Yeah I agree, he could have just relaced them though and he did say the lacelocks are included. If I get them and there are signs of wear I'll get a refund.

Yeah I agree, he could have just relaced them though and he did say the lacelocks are included. If I get them and there are signs of wear I'll get a refund.
Im just saying for a shoe to be technically DS, they MUST be EXACTLY as they left the factory..Not tried on, not unlaced etc..DS is DS. People use crease protectors, sole protectors etc. these days to hide that they have worn shoes and resell as "tried on" or whatever..

Now if these have indeed been worn, you are still getting a fair price for a 9/10 pair IMHO..Lets wait and see what shows up and take it from there.

Im just saying for a shoe to be technically DS, they MUST be EXACTLY as they left the factory..Not tried on, not unlaced etc..DS is DS. People use crease protectors, sole protectors etc. these days to hide that they have worn shoes and resell as "tried on" or whatever..

Now if these have indeed been worn, you are still getting a fair price for a 9/10 pair IMHO..Lets wait and see what shows up and take it from there.
Yeah true. I'll definitely keep you posted after I get them.

Just got them in yesterday, pretty sure they are the same pair and legit but might as well get some other opinions.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom