L/C Nike x Clot Air Max 1 SP Hyperfuse "Kiss Of Death"

Hi guys,

I just bought this pair, and in hand, i really think they are fake. I just need a confirmation.
The outsole and the mini swoosh at the back look very suspicious to me.
Here some pictures, feel free to ask me more details pic if you need to :

Last edited:
I have serious doubts about these

-mesh in toebox and around ankle look off
-I think the picture of the foot underneath the outsole should have much more color, it looks too dull here
-the logos on the backs look pretty bad
-the tongue label looks off, although I can't find a legit one to compare at this moment, but this one resembles the ones used on lots of other fake models

Can you post a clear picture of the box label (either the standard Nike box or the special box that was also available), and if you got them off Ebay maybe the link to the original listing or the name of the seller

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for your answer!

Unfortunately, it came with a replacement box.. So i can't take a picture of the box label. I feel really dumb now..
After comparing to many original pairs, for me it's 100% fake now.
The name of the ebay seller is : jnicolas666
After seeing that it was suspicious, i requested a refund to the seller. He wasn't surprised at all, and seems cooperative, but he told me to send him back the parcel first, and he'll refund me as soon as he got it.. Thing that i refused ofc, didn't want to get scammed once again.
So I opened a PayPal case, asked for refund, but since that, the seller is mute.
I'm willing to turn it into a complain, but I've read that I'll have to provide a Certificate of Non Comformity..
Do you guys have any idea how can I get it ? I read that brands doesn't like making this paper, because it engage their responsability etc..
I've also read that some websites are making certificates that are approved by PayPal, but i've only found websites specialized in luxury brands.
Have I any chance if i go to my closest Nike store ? or even Clot ?
Or maybe should I try some famous sneakers retailers in my city (Paris) ?
Thanks guys for your help, and sorry if my questions doesn't fit the category anymore, but I would need some help :frown:

Last edited:
You bought them for EUR 150? Such a low price should always ring a bell. Furthermore, selling without the original box means bad news 98 out of 100 times.
No box + the things I mentioned in my first post: yeah these are fakes.

Better have shoes checked before you buy.

Can't help you with the rest, I've seen some other members post about this but I don't know if and how they got through their PayPal case.
Maybe PayPal can tell your rights about who should act first, the seller giving you back your money or you sending the shoes back.

Tricky.

Sole leans towards the back, and the area around the bubble is untidy.

The style code checks out though which is unusual for fakes.

Id wait for someone who has a pair to do a comparison for you.

Maybe ask in the amfam thread for an expert.

after comparing these to both real and fake pair of clot am1 I think it's fake here's some picture of fake  I think the whole color's are off 

Back
Top Bottom