L/C On Space Jams (beat)

sorry for big pics they arent resizing...
i think there fake but just want to make sure if they are or not

It's hard to tell because of the bad pics, but I'm leaning towards legit. The only thing that gets me is the carbon fiber, it's round and normally fake space 11's are straight up squared.

i feel unsure about these also
i got them in a trade but im torn on whether or not there legit.
im not sure if they look fake because there beat, or if they actually are just fake

Take a picture of the inner shoe size tag.

All of the 11's that were released in the past couple years need to be practically dissected to be able to be verified if theyre legit or not. They're so close to some of the fakes out there.

I dont think my cam will be able to get a clear pic of the tag but, can anyone else shed some light?

yeah with the spacing on the back 23 and the dull patent leather look even though there used still dull im unsure on this want to say yes but those little things stop me why bother throw em on ebay or in the garbage

I think these are legit. I use to have a pair that was beat and looked practically identical to yours.

yeah real xi look like this when beaten. the 23, lace size, leather quality, patent, padding, carbon fibre all look good to me.

as good as beaters can look

Back
Top Bottom