***[l My Collection vol. Third Times The Charm l]***

A little info on me.
I've been wearing Jordan's for as long as I can remember growing up. In 03' they became more than just sneakers to me & I started collectingthem. From 03' to 05' I bought EVERY Jordan w/ a # behind it. April 05' came a very tragic event, my now ex destroyed EVERY Jordan sig I had. Thatdidn't stop me though & I took her back
eyes.gif
. I start all over w/my collecting & that same ex destroy my collection again fall of 07'. Add the 2 tragic events plus factor in my little timeout the state of Illinoisgave me which put me behind. Fast forward to 08' & I've started my collection all over again. Not much & I know I have a lot more to get(vi's,iii,xi's) but on to the shoes.

2vxn5nl.jpg

af8obn.jpg

25kr0qa.jpg

21kjnld.jpg

29lkcxf.jpg

314vu5s.jpg

mt8s2r.jpg

j9rng3.jpg

2upp6vo.jpg

26094hs.jpg

14snkvm.jpg

i5ycci.jpg

2uj4dip.jpg

ek3qir.jpg

2qs89q9.jpg

sorfwm.jpg

27zes5y.jpg

2n7l9bq.jpg

j0ffo5.jpg

szeool.jpg

2lo2er6.jpg

Sorry about the Ninjahood sized pics

Sorry to hear that about your ex and your kicks. Very nice collection though. Love the Chicago 2s.

Originally Posted by rossh123

Originally Posted by thegame2006

how did your ex destroy your collections??
ohwell.gif
nice stuff still

Thanx, everything that I have pre 08' I've bought 3 times smh!!! When women,ppl in general are hurt they try their best to get pay back. She knew whatmy sneakers meant to me & instead of breaking up w/ me she took a steak knife to the toebox of the majority of my shoes, poured Gatorade/mustard inside myshoes & took a permanent marker &/or red nail polish to whatever white based shoes I had. The killer part is everytime I'd see crackheads in myneighborhood wearing the shoes after I'd throw them out.

Nice low top 1s
nerd.gif

Good stuff homie...

Maaaannnn....wifey knows better than to touch my kicks.

Hit me up if you're looking for anything, I plan on letting some stuff go.

Looks like you ain't doing to bad. what are you missing that your Ex F'ed up? Man i dont know what i'd do if a chick did anything Negative to myshoes.

REally nice stuff man, sorry to hear about that crazy beatch i just think about it and i would become Mr. Hyde in a second if anybody touch my kids (shoes) andtwice awnaw hell naw. You didnt keep any pair?

nice stuff, sorry to hear bout that, u should of gotten rid of her the first time and sued her, thats was just harsh and wrong

@iwish I got those Yeezy's for retail but I went through so much to get them (don't even have the guts to wear them) that I didn't try to get theNet/Net cw & didn't know about the Zen cw til the day before they dropped.
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Looks like you ain't doing to bad. what are you missing that your Ex F'ed up? Man i dont know what i'd do if a chick did anything Negative to my shoes.

Sdubl I'll def be hitting you up later. I still have yet to replace from XVII on up, a couple cw's of XII's, III's, IV's,V's,XIII's, X's, VIII's, IX's, VI's & VII's (it will be awhile til I get them back smh). I've been so busy trying to replace myjoints that I've missed out on EVERY XX3 that has released so far.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

@iwish I got those Yeezy's for retail but I went through so much to get them (don't even have the guts to wear them) that I didn't try to get the Net/Net cw & didn't know about the Zen cw til the day before they dropped.
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Looks like you ain't doing to bad. what are you missing that your Ex F'ed up? Man i dont know what i'd do if a chick did anything Negative to my shoes.

Sdubl I'll def be hitting you up later. I still have yet to replace from XVII on up, a couple cw's of XII's, III's, IV's,V's, XIII's, X's, VIII's, IX's, VI's & VII's (it will be awhile til I get them back smh). I've been so busy trying to replace my joints that I've missed out on EVERY XX3 that has released so far.
you could still find those for probably even lower than retail if you look around. but def nice collection. i think i'd have to quit the shoegame if some *#% like that happened to me

Nice stuff you got and sorry to hear about what ur ex did if that would be my chick she would be 6 feet deep but she know better

Back
Top Bottom