L-R-G / Luxirie HUGE!!! Sample Sale Dec 15 - 16 All Sizes All Seasons

this is stupid for this to be in a regional forum because more then 40% of the attendees will be from out of socal.

So who wants to post up how it went?
nerd.gif

I hope I don't regret not making the trip.

t-shirts $10
sweaters $25-30
heavy jackets $70
Jeans $30
premium jeans $75 or something
hats $10

thats roughly the prices. pretty decent selection IMO

Yea..... ish was pretty crazy. Tons of gear....but a lot of good stuff was in like 3x +. Good variety of jeans for $30....some nice hoodys/sweaters for 25.
They had some nice jackets too, but weren't my steez. They had a grip og the luxirie stuff 2 for the ladies. Didn't have 2 deal with much line either,to get in nor to pay. They also had a ton of "sample" stuff

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Yea..... ish was pretty crazy. Tons of gear....but a lot of good stuff was in like 3x +.

Knew I should have gone
embarassed.gif
3xl is right up my alley.

Damn, haha.

& those prices don't sound bad at all.

Oh well. I'll wait another 2 years for the next one. haha.

i heard they are going to throw the sale next week too. Sales was lacking this time around and they gotta get rid of most of it. I went in and left withnothing. To me, it wasn't worth the drive and it was only 20 mins away. If you have been to other LRG sales, then you WILL be dissapointed.

if you are used to seeing all the L's in one place, all the XL's in another, so forth... you are gonna be frustrated! they just had mad clothes everywhere. Jeans over in this corner and that corner. XXXXXL's on top of L's. Shirts by jeans. They had no beanies and they brought out all the old hatsthey couldn't sell from other sells.

prices stayed within the other sales range, but the jackets jumped up to 70 bucks! damn! thats a far cry from the 35-40 they had it at before.

im taking a wild guess, but since the lack in sales and crowds... I THINK they are going to be dropping prices on a few things. They just have way too much oldstyles taking up valuable space to not get rid of it at dirt cheap prices.

real talk.

went to the LRG sale today. I wasn't even planning on going, but traffic was getting kinda thick on the 5N on the way up to LA to visit some fam, so Ifigured I'd exit and stop by to get out of the traffic for a bit. copped a chlorine blue LRG track jacket for $30 (retail was $110) and the purple/grey OurLeage is Major Letterman Jacket for $70 (retail was $225). It actually wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be though. Didn't wait too long to get itand didn't wait too long to pay either. Only annoying thing was that the clothing wasn't organized by size/gender. Had L and 4XL stuff in the same box,and LRG and Luxirie stuff combined too. All in all, I left happy.

any love for the smaller dudes out at the sale next week =/

especially medium or small..

im going to try to make it out to this one, since the last one was on my bday.

were people leaving with trashbags full like the past sales????

Originally Posted by Derrtay

although no one really answers my posts....which lettermans were there?

The "Our League is Major" letterman was the one I copped. I saw a few others, but I can't think of what they are off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

although no one really answers my posts....which lettermans were there?

I've been seeing people list these on ebay lately. It's ironic because all of them popped up on ebay after last weekend's sample sale & allof the sellers were from CA.

...So if I had to guess, these were on one of the lettermans for sale there as well. Basically just a remake of L-R-G's classic letterman. People on ebayare just trying to flip them for some profit. Don't quote me on that though, since I didn't go last weekend I could be wrong...Just trying to make aneducated guess
tongue.gif

819y4r8.jpg

... & i've got one question i'm hoping someone who went last weekend can answer. Is there a chance of finding some old L-R-G there?...Pieces leftover from older sales, ect ect? I'm more a fan of old L-R-G stuff from years back. Or is everything recent stuff within the past couple seasons? If I canget my hands on hard to find older gear, i'm making the trip up there. If not, I might just get caught sleeping on this one.

Originally Posted by wildout4

im going to try to make it out to this one, since the last one was on my bday.

were people leaving with trashbags full like the past sales????

Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom