LA Clippers Friends & Family tickets 2015-16 (Discounted tickets)

Hi NT,

The NBA season is quickly approaching and as usual I wanted to share my LA Clippers Friends and Family link with all of you.

Thank you all for taking advantage of these offers in the past years and as usual please feel free to contact me with any questions or need anything additional. My email is vyee@clippers.com.

Friends and Family link:
www.clippers.com/vyee
PROMO CODE-VICTOR

View media item 1698580

Thanks man. Meant to buy some tix last season. Gonna try and go to that Clips/Warriors Nov 19 game.

Not to be a complete jerk, but I truly hope none of you are lazy enough to take him up on this offer for Clipper tickets.

For every single game that is listed, and tickets in every section they are available, you will find them cheaper elsewhere, including the re-seller market. On stubhub you will save at least 20%.

Not to get too deep into it, but the Clippers do their absolute best to promote the fact that their popularity is growing and tickets will be unavailable. This isn't true at all. They inflate the "face value" price for the "popular" games, and people who get suckered into this buy the few games against other popular teams at this higher rate. In reality tickets to those same games never end up reaching the prices the Clippers inflate them to, and you can always get better tickets for cheaper elsewhere.

AKA DO NOT BELIEVE "Oh these are coming directly from the Clippers at Face Value so it must be the cheapest option". Really, the Clippers organization has no problem making suckers out of their biggest fans and having you be the only idiots paying their ridiculous "face value" prices. Seats that have a season ticket face value of $20, will be sold for the individual game at a face value of $50. Go figure.

Think everyone knows Stubhub is cheaper my dude...

Yeah I would've thought so too, but there were people thanking him on here so I figured it couldn't hurt to make sure. Could not be more clear that the guy just made a username to post that on here and pray someone was dumb enough to get him some commission.

He's actually been on here for years, so I think this is a new name for him? He joined the secret santa a few years back.

Hi thejrob,

Thanks for the reply, and yes there are several avenues that can be taken to find better deals, especially in this day and age. That can be said with anything.

In all honesty I have been a NTer and a shoe collector since 2001 and just wanted to share this here because I know the culture of sneakers started on the courts.

Most people don't even use the link, they call me and I get them an even better deal over the phone. My line is always open to NTers.

As for pricing and face values, this is something the league takes very seriously and we do our best to compete.

Victor's been on here for years under a diff name i think-and always puts this info out every season. lol def reach out to him if interested in tix. I've gotten a couple bundle deals few years ago and he helped get me the best seats available as well as bunch of random various games over the past years.

def do your research on stubhub, etc for the best deal but victor's come thru with some great seats/prices a few times. glad to have linked up with him thru nt!:smokin

Victor's been on here for years under a diff name i think-and always puts this info out every season. lol def reach out to him if interested in tix. I've gotten a couple bundle deals few years ago and he helped get me the best seats available as well as bunch of random various games over the past years.

def do your research on stubhub, etc for the best deal but victor's come thru with some great seats/prices a few times. glad to have linked up with him thru nt!:smokin

THIS. I remember first getting tickets from Victor when I started following the Clippers almost 10 years ago. NT fam helps NT fam. He ain't out here trying to pull a fast one. He will get you the best deal he can.

Back
Top Bottom