LA FITNESS members, i got questions

im trying to join my local la fitness for the bball gym, whats the prices goin on now? is there a plan where you dont have to sign a contract.......also iheard they were shady....anyways and input is good thanks

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Avoid LA Fitness AT ALL COSTS.

Why?

I've been with LAF for over 10 years now. Since the opening of the one at the Block in Orange. I've tried both 24hr and LAF, and i feel morecomfortable at the LAF. Cleaner machines, less people, a lot more convenient for me.

24hr and LAF around my area both have good b-ball games. So it all depends on your location.

As far as pricing goes, I am not too sure. I pay $19 a month. Could have paid $10 a month but I got suckered in a "platinum package" when I firstjoined the gym. SMH

I used to go to one in Wayne, NJ and it was only $30 a month. no contracts, just first/last month up front. not bad at all.

Originally Posted by solesavage

24hr and LAF around my area both have good b-ball games. So it all depends on your location.

This, i didnt want to pay to play basketball but its hard to find games sometimes and i like playing in the gym way more then outside.

I pay 29.99 a month been a member for about 3 years. just payed first and last back when I signed up.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Avoid LA Fitness AT ALL COSTS.

Why?

I've been with LAF for over 10 years now. Since the opening of the one at the Block in Orange. I've tried both 24hr and LAF, and i feel more comfortable at the LAF. Cleaner machines, less people, a lot more convenient for me.

As far as pricing goes, I am not too sure. I pay $19 a month. Could have paid $10 a month but I got suckered in a "platinum package" when I first joined the gym. SMH
yea i go to the one in tustin...my bill comes out to like 12 a month ive been a member for like 8 years or something..The gyms a lot easier to goto compared to 24....BUT all my freinds who have joined in the last few years cant get there membership under 25-30 a month

just got back from signing up

the total along with registration fee is $189.92, she gave me a lil discount after i pleaded how i cant afford........$40 off the registration and 5 off themonthly

my monthly is $35

what gym do yall recommend for weight training???
nerd.gif

I'm paying $30 a month. I didn't know students get discounts
nerd.gif

Ballys is letting me join for $100 annually. They're horrible though
smh.gif
Old gym with old machines.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

i pay 40 a month with no registration fee.

if you paying 40 a month you're getting ripped off. even if you didn't pay a registration fee. everybody pays 29.99 + tax and thats for all access gymsin the united states. la fitness for bball is horrible. i had a membership there for a year and a half. the court is short in length and width. i think theircourt equals 3/4 regulation court. you can almost shoot the ball with two hands from one end to the other. la fitness is the cleanest gym because almost all ofthem are less then 3 years old. its great for weightlifting, terrible for bball. i had to leave it for 24 because thats all i do is ball. i never lift weights

me and my homie just went to ball the other day and we dont have memberships so we printed out a free day pass, so when we got therethey have a lil sales pitch for u and u sit through it and tell them u cant sign up....when u do that they will waive enrollment fee, the dude called me lastweek and said to come back in and he will waive enrollment, and 20 bux a month right off the bat

Back
Top Bottom