LA Heads...I need some help.

i recently sold a pair of DS Nike Air Flight 89s on ebay. I received payment from this person, with confirmed address and it showed that the buyer was verified. Well, after shipping the shoes, ebay and paypal email me with fraud suspicions, and take my money from me. Now I'm out shoes and money. So I need my shoes back...they're in transit still, should get there Friday. I would greatly appreciate any help. The only info i've got is:

[table][tr][td]Payment From:[/td][td]
[/td][td]Ellen Gervase    (The sender of this payment is Verified)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buyer's ID:[/td][td]
[/td][td]shewman[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buyer's Email:[/td][td]
[/td][td]egervase@aol.com[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Shipping Address:[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]H.B.S , attn: SHEWMAN
1130 S FLOWER ST
OFFICE 218
Los Angeles, CA 90015
United States
Confirmed [img]https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/scr_symQuestion.gif[/img]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, right next to the staples center.

Yo, theres a shoe store a few blocks from that address called "the holy grail" i've noticed while walking to laker games. Give them a call and see if another shoe head will help another head out.

under seller protection info, if you shipped out to the confirmed address you are covered for fraud from payment. If the shoes were over $250 you would have needed to get a sig conf. ONce paypal see that via online tracking you should get your cash back.

Hey I sent some 7s to the same guy now I'm out of shoes and money also. They paid me on 4/14 and were delivered on the 18th now he comes at me 2 weeks later and said he Didnt get them and they took my money and shoes

Holy crap, this person just won one of my auctions! I can't believe they are still doing this 3 years later!

Thank god I googled the address before I shipped out!

EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR eBay ACCOUNT NAMED "edantes03"feedback score 1951 100% but PRIVATE

NT saving my ***** 

Sorry to grave dig..
i just sold some shoes to this person also, its confirmed that its a fraud and i should back out? They are saying you guys didnt provide tracking so they didnt scam anyone. True or no? sonofair23 sonofair23 cameltrophy24 cameltrophy24

This guy just made me an offer on one of my listings, how is this guy still around?

Be careful ya'll he's a scammer uses his mom Ellen Gervase and Andrew Gervase  for buying and selling shoes this guy is a real jag. He also goes by the name of corgishoe on instagram.

This guy is really crazy, you do not want deal with. As as  you can see on the threads, he has been crazy, and he bid on my shoes on eBay, I have a right to cancel, because I listed that I do not deal with someone hides feedbacks as “Private”, and I refunded money immediately. But he kept bid on my shoes, because I did not block the buyer. Now he is on my blocked list. After he received the money back, he left me negative feedback saying I relisted for more money. But that is total lie. Actually I re-listed the shoes for less money. Hope eBay will ban this kind of crazy.  

I've bought shoes off Cori more than once on IG and never had an issue with him. He doesn't strike me as a guy that would rip anyone off. 

His service is the best and he is very methodical in the way he does business. He takes it seriously. 

I bought some fake Royals off someone on eBay and I emailed Corgi and he hooked my up. Told me my offer was too high and gave me a better deal. 

Be careful ya'll he's a scammer uses his mom Ellen Gervase and Andrew Gervase  for buying and selling shoes this guy is a real jag. He also goes by the name of corgishoe on instagram.
This is Dudes first and only post, definitely has 0 credibility!

This is Dudes first and only post, definitely has 0 credibility!

well i have credibility and this edantes03 has yet to pay me for an auction he won

ima give him 6 hours

im not the guy you want to **** with especially when i got your address and connections nearby

he finally paid. lets see how this goes.

ive been selling my shoes online since the year 2000 and NEVER had a transaction go wrong because i only purchase authentic shoes from retail stores and always get tracking and confirmation.

Last edited:
yo thank god i looked online before agreeing to even accept his payment. 

dude just won my auction as well, His address is literally 20 minutes away from me as I live in North LA, but this is super shady man, and I dont have time to deal with potential BS like this. NobleKane let me know how it goes for you.

Sounds like a real scumbag taking advantage of the tracking system. 

I blocked this dude as well. ugh.

edantes03 has sent a question about item

Dear XXX, Neither does eBay or PayPal.why don't you call them and ask my account status the last 13 years Or read the "claims" and ask yourself why it's impossible for these scenarios to happen under eBay /PayPal seller protection. I guarantee if you were the seller and the alleged scenarios happened , eBay/paypal would never decide against you. If you can provide tracking, ("I promise I shipped the shoes" isn't valid ) and the item is as described (worn shoes are never brand new , regardless if they were only worn once) then you'll be fine . When you can't provide tracking or the item isn't as decided it's always prob

XXX: Funny? I dont take potential fruads lightly. There are multiple people making claims about you, enough where there is an active thread documenting your past dealings, What do you have to say to that? 

To give him credit he gave me a postitive feedback and agreed to end the auction. I dont know the past dealings for those particular disputes but it seems like I may have overreacted when I first found this thread. Dude's feedback is somewhat of a grey area that we deal with as buyers.

Hopes it works out for you guys~

last post, since i felt bad over reacting on the dude. 

A few questions he asked was pretty legit, in which the NT community never really vetted out with the original users that claimed fraud on EDANTES03

For example, 

- How can PayPal take your money back when the shoe is in transit to be delivered.

- Did PayPal hold your money till delivery is confirmed and positive feedback was left? 

I think the biggest suspicions for the original thread starters is:

- How can you have tracking but PayPal/eBay says you couldn't provide it.

- Why do you have tracking but refused to give it to PayPal or eBay 

Either way, its kind of stupid these guys never got tracking when dealing with ebay. even if they shipped the shoes and it was legit received, if they dont have tracking its moot to even argue at this point.

On the flip side, if edantes03 did exploit that loophole... well, its really too bad for the sellers for not doing their due diligence. 

Thats my 2 cents. For the benefit of future sellers that sees this thread. please just dont overract like I did and freak out. Wait for him to pay, ship with tracking/signature receipt if you have to for a few bucks more, and you should be covered.

If anyone feels differently or have a different angle to my take feel free to PM me or let me know. 

Trust for us sneakerheads are so hard to gain but so easy to lose sometimes. 

lets see how this goes

i shipped the shoes to him.

i provided tracking

ive never had a bad shoe transaction in my 16 year online existence

my word and rep holds extreme weight

if he does good by me he will have my aproval

Last edited:
same dude just scammed me for some dunks, claimed dunks were fakes, got refunded but never sent shoes back. 

To this guy ^ you are full of it. He caught you selling fakes and he proved it to you. 

You sold a pair of unkle dunks to him that had shady production tag, he called you out and you slapped him saying you would refund him if he pays for return shipping?

I been in communications with the dude and I feel like you just been bitter you end up getting caught selling fake shoes.

Nike SB UNKLE with a tag saying production date is 2005. We all know the shoe was made and released in 2004. Clearly they are fake 

You sell EDANTES03 fake dunks. 
You accepts return but issues a refund immediately. 
No return label is created 
You make post on NT BUT just issued a return label today at around noon, the same damn time you make this post. For what? 

11:50 today eBay contacts me saying "when the seller provides a label please ship the item back"
Yet the seller is the victim on NT?? Who says "I made up a story that the shoes are fake and got a refund and kept the shoes.
I'm sure you are aware of how PayPal /eBay returns go. You get a refund once the item is returned UNLESS the seller manually issues a refund. Then the case is closed.
Again this is insane

Finally a return label is provided at 12:53 after eBay told the seller how to provide a label so it can be printed and not just attach a screen shot of the label

Dude can provide screenshots of all your shady BS and attitude. if you want your shoes back give him the label with proper time to ship the kicks back dont just slander others on this forum.  I previously panicked because I didnt give him enough credit. However, if you got caught selling fakes to him you need to own up. Its people like you that gives real sneakerheads a bad name. 

you leave feedback saying 

"refund issued by me, items never returned. police report filed. SCAMMER!"

This is dating August 1st. To my point I just made, how do you claim the dude not shipping your shoes back when you JUST preint out the damn shipping label today. 

You need to check yourself before you break yourself. You are the scammer trying to retaliate your buyers that caught on to your ignorance.

Hey guys, I too recently got scammed by this guy. Now i'm out $240 and a pair of very rare Jordan. He asked for refund and said shoes were used. Ebay sided with him. Me being naive, I refunded him and payed for shipping back as well. Just wanted to keep a positive feedback. Lesson learned for me. Of course he didn't return the shoes. He seems like a professional scammer.

I feel really bad and ashamed I got scammed. I should of googled his account. I also tried filing a report to eBay and Paypal, seems like they won't do anything. Can't get my money back too.

I don't know how he gets away with it or how ebay can let him off like that.

Does anyone have any information on this guy at all? His name and location in LA, what he goes by, ext.? I really want to get him back as I know he has scammed many others and I don't want that happen to anyone else.

Any information about him would be appreciated. If he has an online store, or an IG account, or a place he sells in LA locally? Gotta put an end to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom